Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team line up today 14:00 - Mar 18 with 3733 viewsfelly1

Let's hope Selles goes more attacking today and plays two pacy wide men and maybe even give tall Paul a start.
We need to go for this and be positive.
We need to win, not worry about stats and metrics which always favour the Elyonoussis of this world.
Team line up today on 16:53 - Mar 18 with 1074 viewssaint22

Team line up today on 16:43 - Mar 18 by 1885_SFC

2-3 makes for an interesting last 10 minutes or so.

COYS

penalty!!!
Forster against JWP........you just know
Team line up today on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 1050 viewssaint22

yessssssssss

where would we be without JWP
Team line up today on 17:13 - Mar 18 with 836 viewscocklebreath

4 points between us and 12th

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Team line up today on 17:18 - Mar 18 with 818 viewssaint68

What a mad game, so topsy-turvy and a fantastic final few minutes...Selles might just get us out of the shyte created by our last 2 hopeless managers...

The team looks together and fighting for those valuable points left available...mid week was a let down yet again by poor finishing but this afternoon was a far better performance and if he stays on his current points per game ratio we might just do it.

Leeds result was a shock but Leicester look doomed as do Bournemouth

West Ham
Leicester
Bournemouth

Are my predictions for the drop ..or possibly swap West Ham for Nottingham Forest
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 17:20]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Team line up today on 17:39 - Mar 18 with 748 viewssaint22

Team line up today on 17:18 - Mar 18 by saint68

What a mad game, so topsy-turvy and a fantastic final few minutes...Selles might just get us out of the shyte created by our last 2 hopeless managers...

The team looks together and fighting for those valuable points left available...mid week was a let down yet again by poor finishing but this afternoon was a far better performance and if he stays on his current points per game ratio we might just do it.

West Ham
Leicester
Bournemouth

Are my predictions for the drop ..or possibly swap West Ham for Nottingham Forest

Where was perraud for those first two goals????
Team line up today on 17:40 - Mar 18 with 741 viewscocklebreath

Team line up today on 17:18 - Mar 18 by saint68

West Ham
Leicester
Bournemouth

Leicester look doomed? 2 points above us with a game in hand, I wish saints were as doomed as them

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Team line up today on 17:43 - Mar 18 with 730 viewssaint68

Team line up today on 17:40 - Mar 18 by cocklebreath

Leicester look doomed? 2 points above us with a game in hand, I wish saints were as doomed as them

Our current form is far superior to theirs..they can't get it together at all..and we took them for 6 points this season .so I'm not at all jealous of their current dodgy position.

Team line up today on 17:52 - Mar 18 with 707 viewssaint68

9 points from our last 6 games...thats a pretty unimaginable tally from the team of late..confidence is growing as alluded to after the Manchester United game last week...

It's not over by any means...

Login to get fewer ads

Team line up today on 18:15 - Mar 18 with 653 views1885_SFC

Team line up today on 17:52 - Mar 18 by saint68

9 points from our last 6 games...thats a pretty unimaginable tally from the team of late..confidence is growing as alluded to after the Manchester United game last week...

It's not over by any means...

Bella-Kotchap looks to have dislocated his shoulder yet again & Bednarek went straight to hospital with broken ribs.

Sounds like we'll be without our first choice CB pairing for quite some while.

Old School is Cool

Team line up today on 18:24 - Mar 18 with 632 viewsBerber

Team line up today on 17:39 - Mar 18 by saint22

Where was perraud for those first two goals????

More to the point, where was Elyounousi?
Team line up today on 18:29 - Mar 18 with 623 viewsMrangry25

If that isnt a wakeup call for Selles to start playing his best eleven from the start then I think the man really has not got a clue.

Eliusless should not have been on the pitch to start with and why he dropped Alcatraz and Sulemana is beyond me, as soon as those two came on to the pitch the pace of the team increases and JWP seems to get more involved further up the pitch. A great point today which at 1-3 down I didn't think a way back was possible.
Team line up today on 18:32 - Mar 18 with 615 viewsfelly1

Team line up today on 18:24 - Mar 18 by Berber

More to the point, where was Elyounousi?

To be fair I thought Elyonoussi had a decent first half, Walcott had a great game and even Mara was good when he came on and it was only another great save from Forster stopped him scoring.
Players who we've all slated deserve the recognition when they do the business.
Just we had kept Forster!
Team line up today on 18:35 - Mar 18 with 605 viewsMrangry25

Team line up today on 18:32 - Mar 18 by felly1

To be fair I thought Elyonoussi had a decent first half, Walcott had a great game and even Mara was good when he came on and it was only another great save from Forster stopped him scoring.
Players who we've all slated deserve the recognition when they do the business.
Just we had kept Forster!

Jesus what game were you watching, the bloke is a total waste of a shirt, he doesnt tackle, gives the ball away, when he goes off we look a much more potent force in the midfield. I hope he never plays for us again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024