Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sorry 15:57 - Mar 18 with 1099 viewsScoot

I'm sorry but we jog around the pitch like we're out on a fun run. Mo keeps getting picked? Monica has got lucky twice. The owners have just stood back and let the club crumble. We've either got old men or young kids playing so you can't really blame them.
We should have stuck with Ralph. Controversial opinion I know but either sack at the start of the season or not at all. The sheep shagging God botherer has done us. Ruben never stood a chance and now we will get another numpty in the summer because Ruben is at a hiding to nothing.

Poll: Should NJ go?

I'm sorry on 15:59 - Mar 18 with 1083 viewsRon11

Ruben keeps starting Elyounoussi.
It doesn't fu cking work.
I'm sorry on 16:06 - Mar 18 with 1046 viewssaint22

I'm sorry on 15:59 - Mar 18 by Ron11

Its mental
A win today and we are out the bottom 3 so we play our best team and go for it
But oh no.....
I'm sorry on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 955 viewsMrangry25

I'm sorry on 15:59 - Mar 18 by Ron11

I have given up with Selles, Eliusless should be nowhere near the bloody pitch, he brings nothing to the team but he keeps playing him.
I'm sorry on 18:24 - Mar 18 with 934 viewssaint22

I'm sorry on 18:11 - Mar 18 by Mrangry25

I have given up with Selles, Eliusless should be nowhere near the bloody pitch, he brings nothing to the team but he keeps playing him.

credit where its due we fought back brilliantly BUT how on earth Selles picks him is insanity
I'm sorry on 18:32 - Mar 18 with 922 viewsMrangry25

I'm sorry on 18:24 - Mar 18 by saint22

credit where its due we fought back brilliantly BUT how on earth Selles picks him is insanity

I totally agree it was a great fight back today, but we should not have to be putting ourselves in those positions in the first place, play the best players Eliusless is not one of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024