Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rise and Fall on Channel 4 TV . 00:10 - Mar 20 with 1300 viewsRobbie

Is this programme really classed as prime time viewing on Sunday night tele .

Looked in after the hype and build up given to its launch this week to give it a chance

Awful stuff , but really , why is this passing as entertainment , others will disagree .

Even Lord Sugar and his quest for his next business partner is a bit more funny .

This post has been edited by an administrator
Rise and Fall on Channel 4 TV . on 16:14 - Mar 20 with 1192 viewsSullutaCreturned

TV generally is really bad. Prime time viewing these days includes such rubbish as "Tipping point - greatest ever finals" and " The Chase Celebrity special" not to forget that all time utterly rubbish rugby show, Sin Bin with Gabby Yorath and Gareth Thomas, a bigger pile of rubbish it is hard to find.

better of turning to streaming.
Rise and Fall on Channel 4 TV . on 15:50 - Mar 21 with 1102 viewsBoundy

Rise and Fall on Channel 4 TV . on 16:14 - Mar 20 by SullutaCreturned

TV generally is really bad. Prime time viewing these days includes such rubbish as "Tipping point - greatest ever finals" and " The Chase Celebrity special" not to forget that all time utterly rubbish rugby show, Sin Bin with Gabby Yorath and Gareth Thomas, a bigger pile of rubbish it is hard to find.

better of turning to streaming.

The only programmes I tend to watch with the wife is Dogs behaving badly and Big bang theory (again) , others wise nah, I'd rather educate myself with a book and now the summers coming more outdoor pusuits

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rise and Fall on Channel 4 TV . on 18:16 - Mar 21 with 1079 viewsEagleEye

No need to to watch any live tv in this day and age. Get yourself a firestick & IPTV subscription. You can watch what you want when you want and avoid all that reality tv tripe
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024