Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't know who she is..... 10:41 - Mar 22 with 3302 viewsIOMDale

But how has she managed to make her way across Manchester? That silver lizard tongue must have been, ahem, shared between her and Roger:

We hereby inform co-owners that the club’s Commercial Manager, Frances Fielding, will be leaving FC United at the end of May to join Manchester United as a commercial manager.
Frances joined FC United in August last year and over the last seven months, working closely with the club’s Commercial Committee, she has transformed the club’s commercial operation attracting new sponsors to the club and securing the club’s single largest sponsorship deal with Pretty Little Thing. In addition, Frances has established FC United’s Business Club, transformed (along with Events and Hospitality Manager Rachel Hughes) the club’s match day dining, introduced the Business of Football course and improved the club’s match day (and non-match day) catering through the partnership with Lancashire Hospitality.
Despite joining the club after the main selling period for the 2022-23 season had already concluded, and in the midst of a fierce global economic crisis, Frances has brought in the highest level of sponsorship and advertising income in the club’s history — in excess of £100,000 for the 2022-23 season — and done much to ensure that FC United, unlike some other clubs, hasn’t had to cut its playing budget this season. And, looking forward, we already have a solid foundation to work from when it comes to bringing in commercial income next season.
The FC United Business Club, in its first year, already has seventeen members and this regular business networking event provides a base from which we can begin selling sponsorship and advertising for the 2023-24 season. And the sponsorship deal with Pretty Little Thing is for the whole of 2023 and therefore covers the first half of the 2023-24 season too.
This is a very different situation to previous seasons when it has often felt like we are starting from scratch, at the beginning of each season, when it comes to raising commercial income. The club is undoubtedly in a much better place on the commercial front than it was a year ago and we are grateful to Frances for her considerable hard work whilst at the club.
Natalie Atkinson said “I’m gutted that Frances is leaving but immensely proud of everything that she’s achieved in her relatively short time at the club. It’s been a pleasure to work with her over the last seven months and she will leave the club in a much better place than when she joined. The role at Manchester United is a wonderful opportunity for Frances - one that, unfortunately we can’t compete with - and I’d like to wish her all the very best for the future and look forward to seeing her back at Broadhurst Park where she will always be welcome”.
Natalie added: “There were some supporters who doubted our ambition to grow the club’s commercial income in the first year of our three-year business plan but Frances has clearly demonstrated that the club is commercially viable and we will look to build on this in 2023-24”.
Speaking on behalf of the Commercial Committee, Simon Preston said “I’ll be sad to see Frances depart as she’s been a great asset for the club. Frances leaves with our blessing and we wish her all the best in her next role. We would like to thank Frances for all the hard work she has put in since day one when she was pretty much starting with a blank canvas when it came to the club’s commercial set-up. Frances will leave the club in a far stronger position and enable the next Commercial Manager to build on the solid foundations that she has laid”.
Frances has agreed to stay until the end of May and we will begin advertising the role later this week with the aim of having a new Commercial Manager in place before Frances departs so that we can undertake a full handover of tasks.

UTDNFS

I don't know who she is..... on 14:04 - Mar 22 with 2855 viewsjudd

Sheikh Jassim and Sir Jim Ratcliffe said to be reviewing their bids.

What sort of a football club business club invites along someone banned from football for 2 years and had previously helped land his employer and sizeable customers with fines the size of which would make the United bidders eyes water?

Poll: What is it to be then?

I don't know who she is..... on 18:24 - Mar 22 with 2446 viewsjudd

Hi Mr Kel, why have you deleted your post?

You said it were a good cerrea move or summat.

Poll: What is it to be then?

I don't know who she is..... on 19:33 - Mar 22 with 2288 viewskel

I don't know who she is..... on 18:24 - Mar 22 by judd

Hi Mr Kel, why have you deleted your post?

You said it were a good cerrea move or summat.

IT WAS THERE. I SAW IT.
I don't know who she is..... on 20:41 - Mar 22 with 2148 views49thseason

£100k eh? now deduct her salary, expenses, car and office costs .... is there anything left?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024