Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ogbene 21:50 - Mar 27 with 2005 viewsFireboy2

I just seen that ogbene, a target for us has got mom in ROIs loss to France.

Ogbene on 21:54 - Mar 27 with 1982 viewsWhiterockin

I've been singing his praises all season, we should have signed him last summer. I think we have missed the boat now.
Ogbene on 21:58 - Mar 27 with 1966 viewsmagicdaps10

Ogbene on 21:54 - Mar 27 by Whiterockin

I've been singing his praises all season, we should have signed him last summer. I think we have missed the boat now.

Deffo missed the boat I fear, very good footballer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ogbene on 22:10 - Mar 27 with 1946 viewsFireboy2

Agreed fellas.

Welcome to the next level.
Ogbene on 22:24 - Mar 27 with 1923 viewsguthrieintherain

Ogbene on 22:10 - Mar 27 by Fireboy2

Agreed fellas.

Welcome to the next level.

Looked a very decent player a right handful.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Ogbene on 22:46 - Mar 27 with 1892 viewsmax936

Ogbene on 22:24 - Mar 27 by guthrieintherain

Looked a very decent player a right handful.

Owners have missed out on another decent future transfer fee then.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ogbene on 01:07 - Mar 28 with 1824 viewsReslovenSwan1

No one wanted him at £2m in January and Swansea have seemingly expressed an interest. Nothing much has changed really apart form a couple of good performances for Ireland.

Presumably a player rated at £2m with 6 month son his deal is worth £3m with 3 years on his deal. Swansea will save that £2m they did not spend and offer him some of that in wages and a signing on bonus. If richer clubs are in for him he will go elsewhere. Swansea are being out bid by the parachute teams but on a par with teams outside those probably. Luton perhaps outbid Swansea for Drameh.

I believe the US owners will buy if they see an asset that is likely to appreciate in value. Ogbene has run down his deal and players who do that tend to do it again.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ogbene on 07:12 - Mar 28 with 1757 viewsDr_Parnassus

We didn’t “miss” anything, he didn’t want to come here.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Ogbene on 07:56 - Mar 28 with 1731 viewsDr_Parnassus

Ogbene on 01:07 - Mar 28 by ReslovenSwan1

No one wanted him at £2m in January and Swansea have seemingly expressed an interest. Nothing much has changed really apart form a couple of good performances for Ireland.

Presumably a player rated at £2m with 6 month son his deal is worth £3m with 3 years on his deal. Swansea will save that £2m they did not spend and offer him some of that in wages and a signing on bonus. If richer clubs are in for him he will go elsewhere. Swansea are being out bid by the parachute teams but on a par with teams outside those probably. Luton perhaps outbid Swansea for Drameh.

I believe the US owners will buy if they see an asset that is likely to appreciate in value. Ogbene has run down his deal and players who do that tend to do it again.

Correct, running down his deal made sense to him.

I don’t blame him. I don’t see a reason he would jump at the chance to come here in January when he can run his contract down and reap the financial rewards and extra options that come with being a free agent.

People getting far too excited to jump on the “blame the owners” bandwagon. It’s tiresome.

Without them we wouldn’t have a club for these people to moan about.

Login to get fewer ads

Ogbene on 09:45 - Mar 28 with 1700 viewsWhiterockin

Ogbene on 01:07 - Mar 28 by ReslovenSwan1

And again wrong the fee required in January was £1M not £2M.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/chiedozie-ogbenes-stance-on-deadline-day-trans
Ogbene on 10:07 - Mar 28 with 1672 viewsDr_Parnassus

Ogbene on 09:45 - Mar 28 by Whiterockin

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/chiedozie-ogbenes-stance-on-deadline-day-trans

The price was zero for someone to sign him on a pre contract.

Like I said, he didn’t want to come.

Ogbene on 16:10 - Mar 28 with 1542 viewsmax936

Ogbene on 09:45 - Mar 28 by Whiterockin

Wrong again you say, I can see a pattern immerging

Ogbene on 18:25 - Mar 28 with 1486 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ogbene on 16:10 - Mar 28 by max936

Wrong again you say, I can see a pattern immerging

The pattern is very clear. I called the 1000 strong Trust membership "a bit dim" for giving £400k away to the ruling legal elite for nothing. You and few other want to settle the score. Its normal.

I would have respect for one member to come on here and apologise but none will preferring to slag off the current board for not agreeing to risk the Trust to bankruptcy.
Big men in big crowds do not need to apologise of course. This is football culture.

Ogbene on 18:33 - Mar 28 with 1483 viewsKeithHaynes

Standard Liege now favourites for his signature.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ogbene on 18:45 - Mar 28 with 1475 viewsmax936

Ogbene on 18:25 - Mar 28 by ReslovenSwan1

The pattern is very clear. I called the 1000 strong Trust membership "a bit dim" for giving £400k away to the ruling legal elite for nothing. You and few other want to settle the score. Its normal.

I would have respect for one member to come on here and apologise but none will preferring to slag off the current board for not agreeing to risk the Trust to bankruptcy.
Big men in big crowds do not need to apologise of course. This is football culture.

No score to settle about anything pal, that thought is all in your head.

Apologise to who and why should anyone apologise to you? I doubt you've ever been a member??

Oh and this Thread is about Ogbene, you continual nonsense as been done to death and put in its box.

Ogbene on 22:20 - Mar 28 with 1370 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ogbene on 18:45 - Mar 28 by max936

No score to settle about anything pal, that thought is all in your head.

Apologise to who and why should anyone apologise to you? I doubt you've ever been a member??

Oh and this Thread is about Ogbene, you continual nonsense as been done to death and put in its box.

Not your pal. Kindly etc

Ogbene on 22:33 - Mar 28 with 1364 viewsmax936

Ogbene on 22:20 - Mar 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Not your pal. Kindly etc

It wasn't an endearing comment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024