Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... 13:04 - Apr 2 with 6861 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 15:57 - Apr 3 with 647 viewsRon11

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 13:30 - Apr 3 by PatfromPoole

Whoever stays up out of Forest or Leeds will sign him. And he’d do a decent job for either of them.

Yes he probably will because he'll actually be getting the ball at his feet from the midfield instead of it going sideways or back and in the case of Diallo, straight to the opposition.
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 17:07 - Apr 3 with 611 viewsGRIM

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 08:06 - Apr 3 by Mrangry25

All the while you have our so-called Captain and one-trick-pony JWP, Eliuseless in the midfield and Mara and Walcott up front you are gonna lose. Yes JWP may be good at free kicks, corners, goal kicks and anything else you can do with a dead ball but his first thought is always a backward or sideways pass, yesterday was embarassing. Eliuseless is an absolute fraud and alongside Mara probably the worst player we have had don a Saints shirt, god help us if that idiot is still playing for us next season.
The West Ham game was a must win for the Saints to give themselves a chance to stay in this top loaded league and they blew it.
I for one will not miss the premiership it has become a monster where you have to spend billions to eat at the top table. The football is not honest but has been turned into a cheat fest where the best diving and injury feining is rewarded and not called out for what it is, kids now think it is ok to roll around on the floor holding your face when you get a little tap on the ankle. I have watched a few games from the championship this season and whilst some would say the class is not there, what is there is a bit of heart and a will to win, unlike what I witnessed from Saints yesterday.

I'm pleased to know that I'm not the only one that recognises JWP's limitations.
Despite his commitment & quality on free kicks he has no variation to his game, he's just not creative enough.
Even when we are 1-0 down with ten minutes to go he insists on playing sideway or backwards.
He takes playing the way your facing to the limit, which is a problem because whenever he receives the ball he's facing his own goal.
Compare that to Lavia who has the confidence & ability to turn & get away from players, he's different class.
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 17:53 - Apr 3 with 556 viewsI_would

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 17:07 - Apr 3 by GRIM

I'm pleased to know that I'm not the only one that recognises JWP's limitations.
Despite his commitment & quality on free kicks he has no variation to his game, he's just not creative enough.
Even when we are 1-0 down with ten minutes to go he insists on playing sideway or backwards.
He takes playing the way your facing to the limit, which is a problem because whenever he receives the ball he's facing his own goal.
Compare that to Lavia who has the confidence & ability to turn & get away from players, he's different class.

Just pray a top half team hasn't got a black box and signs Prowse. Then they can find out how he jogs his way round for 90 mins for his 100k passing quickly to keep his stats up.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024