Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Murray Lab 15:06 - Apr 6 with 3105 viewsD_Alien

No, not an experimental discussion group being set up by our Trust rep on the board, but a way of exploring the Martian landscape in incredible detail:

https://murray-lab.caltech.edu/CTX/V01/SceneView/MurrayLabCTXmosaic.html

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Murray Lab on 10:40 - Apr 7 with 2631 viewsmikehunt

I like this. You wouldn’t know if there is a headset (Oculus) version of this would you?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

The Murray Lab on 11:20 - Apr 7 with 2606 viewsD_Alien

The Murray Lab on 10:40 - Apr 7 by mikehunt

I like this. You wouldn’t know if there is a headset (Oculus) version of this would you?

Not sure, i got it from this website:

https://earthsky.org/

Someone might be working on such a version, although putting together the current version was a real feat in itself

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Murray Lab on 05:58 - Apr 9 with 2272 viewsEllGazzell

Also, an unbelievable feat of production to catalogue and record an unbelievable feat of humanity.

https://apolloinrealtime.org/11/

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

The Murray Lab on 13:50 - Apr 10 with 2012 viewsmikehunt

And above is something to accompany Ell G's link

And this is equally astounding. At a stretch you could say it is how we got to where we are now.

The Murray Lab on 13:52 - Apr 10 with 2010 viewsmikehunt

And this is equally astounding. At a stretch you could say it is how we got to where we are now.

Edit: Cant get the second link to work. Anyway it Is called Inform Educate Entertain. Really worth a watch - as is their Spitfire if you are short of time.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 14:18]

The Murray Lab on 14:55 - Apr 10 with 1940 viewskel

The Murray Lab on 13:52 - Apr 10 by mikehunt

Edit: Cant get the second link to work. Anyway it Is called Inform Educate Entertain. Really worth a watch - as is their Spitfire if you are short of time.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 14:18]

Public Service Broadcasting are ace and I’ve been a fan from pretty much the beginning (hence the avatar). Not so keen on the newer stuff but the stuff from the first five years or so is amazing.

Been to see them with a few posters off here a number of times including in Leicester when they first started out as a two piece and it was the original drummer. A bury fan who used to post on the older version of this board is in a band that supported them in said, very tiny venue. One of the best gigs I’ve ever been to.

You have good taste Mr Hunt.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 14:56]
The Murray Lab on 15:31 - Apr 10 with 1901 viewsmikehunt

You are making me blush Kel :-)

I'd heard that they used to play pubs and stuff in their early days. Then they end up at the Proms.

The Murray Lab on 15:44 - Apr 10 with 1870 viewskel

The Murray Lab on 15:31 - Apr 10 by mikehunt

You are making me blush Kel :-)

I'd heard that they used to play pubs and stuff in their early days. Then they end up at the Proms.

Started off with just J. Willgoose esq playing on his own I think before adding a drummer, and then the others later. Remarkable rise really from how it all started.

My personal favourite from The Race for Space album

[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 15:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024