Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
palace 15:50 - Apr 9 with 1405 viewssledger

next week one of our more winable games,palace are goal shy,i just cant wait.
palace on 15:53 - Apr 9 with 1379 viewskingslandstand1

You mean like Forest were
palace on 16:05 - Apr 9 with 1344 viewsdarthvader

Really shy ,so much so they just scored 5 at Leeds .

Jesus Christ the confidence they will have compared to us will be like night and day

keep the faith coyr

palace on 16:22 - Apr 9 with 1299 viewsMytchettSaint

As long as we execute our game plan as well as we possibly can then the result doesn’t really matter, as we’re not looking at the table.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

palace on 16:32 - Apr 9 with 1294 views1885_SFC

I watched the whole game. Palace were awful 1st half and Leeds could have easily scored another goal or two before the break on another day. But then Leeds did the old Southampton trick of conceding right on half time to make it 1-1 at the break.

But the difference is/was that - love him or hate him - Palace have a wily old fox in charge these days in the form of Woy. He knows the game inside out & knew exactly what to change at the break. He's a million miles away from Selles who, when everything is going wrong & nothing is working at the break, carries on after HT doing exactly the same with the same old system, the same old players, and the same old sh1t until the opposition are out of sight.

I'll give Woy credit for today. Palace were class 2nd half and that Olise will cause us no end of problems if we don't keep him quiet. Having said that, I have very little faith in Selles and his backroom staff doing anything other than the usual same old faces playing the usual same old unproductive, bland, toothless football.

Old School is Cool

palace on 17:58 - Apr 9 with 1208 viewskingslandstand1

palace on 16:32 - Apr 9 by 1885_SFC

I watched the whole game. Palace were awful 1st half and Leeds could have easily scored another goal or two before the break on another day. But then Leeds did the old Southampton trick of conceding right on half time to make it 1-1 at the break.

But the difference is/was that - love him or hate him - Palace have a wily old fox in charge these days in the form of Woy. He knows the game inside out & knew exactly what to change at the break. He's a million miles away from Selles who, when everything is going wrong & nothing is working at the break, carries on after HT doing exactly the same with the same old system, the same old players, and the same old sh1t until the opposition are out of sight.

I'll give Woy credit for today. Palace were class 2nd half and that Olise will cause us no end of problems if we don't keep him quiet. Having said that, I have very little faith in Selles and his backroom staff doing anything other than the usual same old faces playing the usual same old unproductive, bland, toothless football.

Can you have a little chat with Ruben at some time during this coming week and see if he listens to you, cos obviously no one at the club has been able to pass on any such obvious wisdom
palace on 18:39 - Apr 9 with 1175 viewssledger

palace on 16:05 - Apr 9 by darthvader

Really shy ,so much so they just scored 5 at Leeds .

Jesus Christ the confidence they will have compared to us will be like night and day

i was being ironic
palace on 18:41 - Apr 9 with 1169 viewscocklebreath

What we need to do is play Ely as a defensive no 10 to stop the threat 🫠

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024