Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 22:15 - Apr 15 with 10691 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the last time on a Wednesday, at this time, and on this date that the Swans will ever play again. It’s really upsetting, but not really. This is the ‘Mel’s Chippy’ come and have some matchday dead.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60078/team-news-oliver-n

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango; Joel Latibeaudiere, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Ollie Cooper; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Luke Cundle, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Walsh.

Preston North End: Freddie Woodman, Alvaro Fernandez, Ben Whiteman, Liam Lindsay, Liam Delap, Daniel Johnson (captain), Jordan Storey, Andrew Hughes, Ryan Ledson, Tom Cannon, Brad Potts.

Substitutes: Dai Cornell, Robbie Brady, Ali McCann, Troy Parrott, Josh Onomah, Ben Woodburn, Bambo Diary.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:04 - Apr 16 with 4684 viewsWhiterockin

1-1 Piroe
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:06 - Apr 16 with 4685 viewsFireboy2

The missus and her family are all knob enders and I know quite a few more so I could do with us winning this one.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 07:06 - Apr 17 with 4557 viewspete

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:04 - Apr 16 by Whiterockin

1-1 Piroe

with i think 4 games left max points will be 68 and thats for me what we should be aiming for, a tricky game on wednesday then a tough one satureday at a place we dont do well at, win these 2 and we have a new ball game ( no play offs tho) as it could impact who we can attract to join us in the summer, and maybe, just maybe help players out of contract or those with 1 year left to sign a longer new deal, it is in each players we have intrest to perform to the highest level to enhance their value to us ( new contract) or those leaving bargaining position for a new club.
if which has been reported new monies do come in i for one hope that budgets can be agreed well before the summer window opens and let the people the owners employ do the deals within the agreed budgets and get transfers done early with out vetos from above, try and keep the last 1 year left guys that are important to the club and hopefully take the div by storm next season.
can dream but with the right leadership both off and on the pitch it can be done, I await with an open mind at the moment the rest of this season and the summer window
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 10:02 - Apr 19 with 4208 viewsunion_jack

We are at the morning of the game and only 4 posts including this on this thread. Just about shows the enthusiasm for the game at this stage of the season. Mathematically safe, nothing to play for. In fact, I’m more interested in Reading and Watford tonight😁.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:00 - Apr 19 with 4175 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 10:02 - Apr 19 by union_jack

We are at the morning of the game and only 4 posts including this on this thread. Just about shows the enthusiasm for the game at this stage of the season. Mathematically safe, nothing to play for. In fact, I’m more interested in Reading and Watford tonight😁.

Oh there is enthusiasm in my gaff UJ, we are all going to watch the game tonight.

Please Please win this as I won't hear the last of it, not just off my missus and father in law but off loads of knob enders I know.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:31 - Apr 19 with 4159 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 10:02 - Apr 19 by union_jack

This is true, many people still visit though, which is a sign people are interested to read the forum and reports but not to post. So get posting Jacks 😉👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:31 - Apr 19 with 4151 viewsKeithHaynes

I think we will see 15k ish tonight.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:42 - Apr 19 with 4141 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:31 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

I think we will see 15k ish tonight.

It's a decent day here, dry with a bit of sun.
16, 222
I wasn't going, now I am.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:11 - Apr 19 with 4121 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:00 - Apr 19 by Fireboy2

Oh there is enthusiasm in my gaff UJ, we are all going to watch the game tonight.

Please Please win this as I won't hear the last of it, not just off my missus and father in law but off loads of knob enders I know.

Have a good one.

Can’t see us winning this only because we seldom, not never but seldom do three wins in a row. Also this is against sterner opposition.

Someone mentioned though that PNE have to go for the win so if they come at us it may open up and then who knows.

Strangely looking forward to it😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:27 - Apr 19 with 4111 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:11 - Apr 19 by union_jack

Have a good one.

Can’t see us winning this only because we seldom, not never but seldom do three wins in a row. Also this is against sterner opposition.

Someone mentioned though that PNE have to go for the win so if they come at us it may open up and then who knows.

Strangely looking forward to it😁

Yes I too think it will be a good game and I do hope they go for it too, it will leave them open.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:37 - Apr 19 with 4014 viewsBadlands

Given PNE's pacy wide attacks we'll see if Manning and Latibeaudiere can keep up.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:50 - Apr 19 with 3993 viewsKeithHaynes

#Swans v #PNE
#Ntcham blow and all the team news before tonight’s big game.
#EFL team news. #Delap returns.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60078/team-news-oliver-n

#Jacks #SkyBetChampionship #Lillywhites

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:29 - Apr 19 with 3868 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hmmm 3 at the back, with Lati providing width on the right,
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:50 - Apr 19 with 3827 viewsKeithHaynes

Great start 👏👏👏👏👏

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:54 - Apr 19 with 3788 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:29 - Apr 19 by Treforys_Jack

Hmmm 3 at the back, with Lati providing width on the right,

Or maybe not then, lovely ball by Joey
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:06 - Apr 19 with 3731 viewsKeithHaynes

They are winning the midfield battle.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:22 - Apr 19 with 3675 viewsKeithHaynes

Joey Allen’s first goal for Swansea in nine years !

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:22 - Apr 19 with 3672 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Joe made that goal look so easy.
Great play.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 3644 viewsKeithHaynes

I have to say Lati is playing a stormer.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:28 - Apr 19 with 3605 viewsAlgorfajack

Cardiff taking Watford apart atm 3-1

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:30 - Apr 19 with 3597 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:24 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

I have to say Lati is playing a stormer.

Don't now !!!
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:30 - Apr 19 with 3596 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone want to comment on the set piece coach ?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:31 - Apr 19 with 3591 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:28 - Apr 19 by Algorfajack

Cardiff taking Watford apart atm 3-1

I switched off when we were 1 down…..😂🤯
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:32 - Apr 19 with 3571 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:31 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

I switched off when we were 1 down…..😂🤯

Never give up.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:32 - Apr 19 with 3567 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why haven't we been playing this football all season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024