Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans reactions 15:01 - Apr 23 with 2983 viewsD_Alien

Bournemouth have just been boo'ed off the pitch at half time, a Premier League club who'll probably survive another season playing way above the level that their fanbase might allow

Spurs fans started leaving St. James Park after 10 minutes, 0-3 at that stage. They're fifth in the Premier League

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans reactions on 15:08 - Apr 23 with 2928 viewsSandyDrum

What’s your point?

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Fans reactions on 17:03 - Apr 23 with 2770 viewsrod_leach

Fans reactions on 15:08 - Apr 23 by SandyDrum

What’s your point?

Are you part of the group of pondlifes that go looking for trouble after every game? I have seen a boy with a drum running round after a couple of games this season, with his mates, looking for opposition fans to fight.
Fans reactions on 17:09 - Apr 23 with 2745 viewsBluebottle

Fans reactions on 17:03 - Apr 23 by rod_leach

Are you part of the group of pondlifes that go looking for trouble after every game? I have seen a boy with a drum running round after a couple of games this season, with his mates, looking for opposition fans to fight.

I can vouch that Sandydrum is actually a competent real life drummer with a sense of timing and not one of the scrote brigade.
Don't know where he gets his musical talent from though cos it's certainly not his Dad 😭
Fans reactions on 17:14 - Apr 23 with 2724 viewsBrierls

No. He isn’t.
Fans reactions on 18:02 - Apr 23 with 2583 viewsSandyDrum

I’m a 30 year old man, Rod.

If you looked through my post history you wouldn’t have to ask such a silly question.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Fans reactions on 18:19 - Apr 23 with 2518 viewsrod_leach

Fans reactions on 15:08 - Apr 23 by SandyDrum

What’s your point?

Fair enough 👍
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 18:20]
Fans reactions on 18:21 - Apr 23 with 2491 viewsrod_leach

Fans reactions on 18:02 - Apr 23 by SandyDrum

I’m a 30 year old man, Rod.

If you looked through my post history you wouldn’t have to ask such a silly question.

I'm afraid I don't spend any time at all researching anyone I reply to, sorry
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 18:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024