Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No prematch comments video yet? 19:32 - Apr 28 with 1846 views_Windydale

It would have been interesting to hear if some of the younger players would be given a chance. Suppose it is a nothing game and how do you talk it up Dale's last home game in the league for some time.
No prematch comments video yet? on 09:39 - Apr 29 with 1638 viewsNorthernDale

I was surprised that there as been no pre-match comments, but what can he say,

'Yes my possession football, means that we have been relegated without much of a fight, but I like to watch it!'.

Perhaps he as been told that he is not getting the job, so cannot be bothered anymore.
No prematch comments video yet? on 10:06 - Apr 29 with 1591 viewsRodingdale

Or an opportunity for the chairman to rally the troops, we’ll be back or something…
No prematch comments video yet? on 12:43 - Apr 29 with 1388 viewsA_Newby

My pre-match video

Sums up my Saturdays for the last few seasons.
No prematch comments video yet? on 13:23 - Apr 29 with 1330 viewsYorkshire_Dale

No prematch comments video yet? on 09:39 - Apr 29 by NorthernDale

I was surprised that there as been no pre-match comments, but what can he say,

'Yes my possession football, means that we have been relegated without much of a fight, but I like to watch it!'.

Perhaps he as been told that he is not getting the job, so cannot be bothered anymore.

I hope for all our sakes that Jim has been told he's done here at last.....he has been here 9 years apparently and presumably very well paid in that time, has he contributed enough to the Club to cover that expense....I fear the balance is heavily in his favour. Times up.

As Mark Hodgkinson suggests our modelling is ancient......just because he talks the talk and cracks a joke he is good for the lads, let's keep him here. No. times move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024