Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odoh off? 11:37 - May 31 with 3833 viewsIOMDale

UTDNFS

Odoh off? on 12:00 - May 31 with 3750 viewselectricblue

If Dale can get a payment for Odoh then let him go now or risk him staying and he goes for nothing in the 24/25 season..

As a typical wi nger Odoh blows hot n cold and it is mostly cold but he does have a bonus of he can defend....

Any money for players to help the club for next season then take it..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Odoh off? on 12:29 - May 31 with 3650 viewsNorthernDale

I would take money for him, because of his end product, everything else is there, so a move to another may benefit him, in terms of developing him and especially his end product.
Odoh off? on 13:17 - May 31 with 3502 viewsNewbury_Dale

It would be a brave League 1 team to take him based on his form of the past few seasons.
Odoh off? on 13:20 - May 31 with 3494 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Let's hope there is a bidding war on AO........we all know that we are so skint we will accept anything . It's probably a good thing for the lad to retain his league status, pity because he was starting to do well for us. We move on.
Odoh off? on 14:06 - May 31 with 3373 viewsSandyman

A typical case of an agent touting a player around perhaps?

(Sorry, that's a question, something someone says we are not allowed to ask, apparently )
Odoh off? on 21:12 - May 31 with 2932 viewspioneer

Odoh off? on 13:20 - May 31 by Yorkshire_Dale

Let's hope there is a bidding war on AO........we all know that we are so skint we will accept anything . It's probably a good thing for the lad to retain his league status, pity because he was starting to do well for us. We move on.

No bidding war….we will accept the first bid that comes in like we have tended to do with most other players.
Odoh off? on 07:35 - Jun 1 with 2593 viewsNorthernDale

In January, was it not touted that Portsmouth were interested in him?
Odoh off? on 10:22 - Jun 1 with 2363 viewsTomRAFC

I wouldn't blame him for leaving, given the way some of our fans are acting on that twitter thread.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

Odoh off? on 10:40 - Jun 1 with 2329 viewsNorthernDale

May I ask what they are saying, I don't do twitter!

I have always said, Odoh has all the ability, but his one weakness, is his end product and with the right coaching this can be addressed. Rochdale sought to address it by using him as a centre forward and using his pace in that role.
Odoh off? on 12:07 - Jun 1 with 2205 viewsChaffRAFC

If we can get any fee for him then I'd be happy with that. I'd have happily released him had he not had the extension option in his contract.

Nobody played in more games for us than Odoh last season and yet his actual output for us was awful, it has been the whole time he's been here.

Could he do a job in the National League? Probably but I'm not remotely bothered about losing an attacking player with 4 goals and 4 assists in 91 games for us. For context, James Ball has 7 goals in 47 games for us and as many goals this season than Odoh has in two seasons! Max Taylor, a centre half has as many goals as Odoh has in nearly half the games.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024