Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin 15:46 - Jun 10 with 6141 viewsSteveMoron

Is he coming or not?? A couple of wasted weeks already.
Russell Martin on 11:07 - Jun 19 with 948 viewsIfonly

Russell Martin on 09:37 - Jun 19 by Butty101

Looks like he is about to arrive. Swansea fans seem to be happy hes moving on

Colin Monday, 19 June 2023, 9:04 At 09:04
From this Swans point of view I wish RM good luck but am not sorry to see him go
He put us through a nightmare this season despite a strong finish which flatters to deceive the full picture . Tippy happy football offering no threat at the front and suicide football at the back. We move on to better things now

Tim Brown Monday, 19 June 2023, 9:15 At 09:15
Good luck to the fans in the South Coast! A man with “a big ego” and a man “who refuses to learn from his mistakes” is what they are getting! He also manipulates the media very well- well spoken and looks genuine! But he will drive you nuts with him thinking he is Guardiola and his team is MC!

Yeah, these are exactly my fears. I've already had enough of "Tippy happy football offering no threat at the front and suicide football at the back".

Across football there are lots of people who think they can copy City in various ways. Saints being a prime example. In reality, what works for the richest club in the world with the best players is not really the best model for a club like Saints who can only afford average footballers.
Russell Martin on 12:18 - Jun 19 with 872 viewsSFC_Referee

Russell Martin on 07:23 - Jun 19 by Sadoldgit

According to Planet Swans compensation has now been agreed and he is due to be announced as our new manager today or tomorrow.

Now where have we heard that before… 😂😂😂

But nah it does genuinely look like it’s finally going to happen and we can finally starting getting a sense of hats gonna be happening in preparation for next season.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 12:19]

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Russell Martin on 21:30 - Jun 20 with 680 viewsUTS1885

Looks like Swansea have played hard ball because of the compo stitch up and not letting Martin go until they have agreed a replacement.
Russell Martin on 21:40 - Jun 20 with 674 viewsgrumpy

Russell Martin on 21:30 - Jun 20 by UTS1885

Looks like Swansea have played hard ball because of the compo stitch up and not letting Martin go until they have agreed a replacement.

I'd like to know why they think Martin is worth all this bother?
Russell Martin on 00:54 - Jun 21 with 553 viewsNYC_Saint

Russell Martin on 21:40 - Jun 20 by grumpy

I'd like to know why they think Martin is worth all this bother?

We just need to move on. For the owners all this added noise will make it so difficult if he struggles early on. Hopefully some of the people actually experienced in football at the club are making this clear to the owners.
Russell Martin on 09:58 - Jun 21 with 463 viewsdirk_doone

Russell Martin on 09:37 - Jun 19 by Butty101

Looks like he is about to arrive. Swansea fans seem to be happy hes moving on

Colin Monday, 19 June 2023, 9:04 At 09:04
From this Swans point of view I wish RM good luck but am not sorry to see him go
He put us through a nightmare this season despite a strong finish which flatters to deceive the full picture . Tippy happy football offering no threat at the front and suicide football at the back. We move on to better things now

Tim Brown Monday, 19 June 2023, 9:15 At 09:15
Good luck to the fans in the South Coast! A man with “a big ego” and a man “who refuses to learn from his mistakes” is what they are getting! He also manipulates the media very well- well spoken and looks genuine! But he will drive you nuts with him thinking he is Guardiola and his team is MC!

Why wouldn't they be? He was a hell of a downgrade on their previous manager.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024