Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson, confirmed liar 12:27 - Jun 16 with 4655 viewsSadoldgit

Hi again fellow Uglies! I had a break from the forum as I became fed up with the abuse but just wanted to come back and say, vindication! I took a load of stick for criticising Johnson and the recent Tory cabinets but hopefully those who felt the need to slag me off can see why.

The bloke has been found by his peers to be a serial liar. He is a narcissist, a pound shop Trump and should be nowhere near Parliament. The recent Tory cabinets have incompetent, arrogant, self obsessed, self serving and bloody useless.

The country is currently a mess and is going down the toilet.

If you voted for these clowns, is this what you expected to get?

Those who delighted in calling me a “cock” because of my criticism of these people, I was 100% right. 😘
Boris Johnson, confirmed liar on 11:17 - Jun 21 with 508 viewsarfurdent

Boris Johnson, confirmed liar on 14:12 - Jun 19 by Jellybaby

Because there was/is no need for any of them. Just designed to impoverish the populace.

The Establishment up until WW2 used to control the masses with a good war to cull young men and make money. Since the nuclear bomb that became unsafe so proxy wars, pandemics and global meltdowns are the playthings of choice.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Boris Johnson, confirmed liar on 11:49 - Jun 21 with 488 viewssaints__fan__73

Cock.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Boris Johnson, confirmed liar on 12:30 - Jun 21 with 477 viewsBazza

Boris Johnson, confirmed liar on 10:28 - Jun 19 by SalisburySaint

Well here’s a few sources

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-inflation-interest-rates-b

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12196322

https://www.destatis.de/EN/Press/2023/05/PE23_210_611.html#:~:text=Harmonised%20

Inflation rate still 8.7% in this country

Where’s your evidence ?

Your links are not sources they are opinions.

Was Germany in a recession in 2023?
BERLIN, May 25 (Reuters) - The German economy was in recession in early 2023 after household spending in Europe's economic engine finally succumbed to the pressure of high inflation.
German economy entered recession as inflation hurt consumers
www.reuters.com/markets/europe/g
Boris Johnson, confirmed liar on 13:26 - Jun 21 with 461 viewsJellybaby

Boris Johnson, confirmed liar on 11:17 - Jun 21 by arfurdent

The Establishment up until WW2 used to control the masses with a good war to cull young men and make money. Since the nuclear bomb that became unsafe so proxy wars, pandemics and global meltdowns are the playthings of choice.

Exactly

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024