Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole 13:01 - Jul 31 with 1230 viewsreggaesaint

Are there any Saints fans who live in Bournemouth or Poole who are travelling to the Plymouth away match? I have a match ticket and was hoping to travel with Southampton Away Travel but they are travelling by Winchester and Andover.

Happy to share fuel costs.

Cheers

Mark aka Reggaesaint
Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 07:28 - Aug 3 with 958 viewsPatfromPoole

Tried to reply to your PM, Mark, but I seem to be on ignore 😢

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 07:51 - Aug 3 with 945 viewsBuggalugs

Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 07:28 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

Tried to reply to your PM, Mark, but I seem to be on ignore 😢

Sounds like you've become an acquired taste

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 08:50 - Aug 3 with 915 viewsPatfromPoole

Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 07:51 - Aug 3 by Buggalugs

Sounds like you've become an acquired taste

I thought I always was TBF…..

Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 16:57 - Aug 5 with 726 viewsreggaesaint

Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 08:50 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

I thought I always was TBF…..

Hi Pat,

I don’t know how that happened. Nothing intentional but I have checked the settings and have sent you another private message.

In brief, are you going to Plymouth away? I don’t fancy driving myself to Plymouth and back in one day so I am considering staying over in Devon the night before or driving to Honiton and then taking the train from there to Plymouth.

I contacted Nick and he said that he would let me know if any coaches pick up in Bournemouth or Poole.

Cheers
Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 18:23 - Aug 5 with 678 viewsPatfromPoole

Plymouth Away - Saints fans based in Bournemouth or Poole on 16:57 - Aug 5 by reggaesaint

Hi Pat,

I don’t know how that happened. Nothing intentional but I have checked the settings and have sent you another private message.

In brief, are you going to Plymouth away? I don’t fancy driving myself to Plymouth and back in one day so I am considering staying over in Devon the night before or driving to Honiton and then taking the train from there to Plymouth.

I contacted Nick and he said that he would let me know if any coaches pick up in Bournemouth or Poole.

Cheers

Hi mate.

Am on the train for this; should be the 6.57 from Soton Central.

Not sure if this is one for the Pompey calling cards…….

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024