Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Moon 14:02 - Aug 30 with 1602 viewsDorsetIan

Every month now there’s a story - watch out for today’s rare [x] moon.

Todays it’s a blue super moon.

Where are they getting them all from? Is some crazy moon society sending out pressers each month for lazy journalists to regurgitate.

Bored of it all now. It’s just the moon.

Although talking about the moon, Joe Tessum’s accent IS ‘when you are the moon’ from The Mighty Boosh.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The Moon on 14:34 - Aug 30 with 1565 viewsfranniesTache

Honestly most journalists use pressers to fill content, it's so damn hard for them to get an original story, you should let them have this.

I'm mean what do you want? The moon on a stick?
The Moon on 20:07 - Aug 30 with 1452 viewsDorsetIan

The Moon on 14:34 - Aug 30 by franniesTache

Honestly most journalists use pressers to fill content, it's so damn hard for them to get an original story, you should let them have this.

I'm mean what do you want? The moon on a stick?

Sorry, I can’t let it lie.

The Moon on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 1410 viewsHeisenberg

The next super blue moon is not until 2037.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The Moon on 11:13 - Aug 31 with 1334 viewsarfurdent

The Moon on 21:01 - Aug 30 by Heisenberg

The next super blue moon is not until 2037.

Is that because of Brexit?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The Moon on 18:31 - Aug 31 with 1271 viewsJellybaby

It's all they've got left Ian. MSM has been totally captured, they are pretty much forbidden to talk about Covid fraud, vaccine injury, proxy war, climate scam, mass arson, engineering of a cost of living crisis etc, etc.

They have to find a never-ending supply of non-stories or fake stories to fill their pointless pages and bulletins. Luckily we have the bread and circuses that is football to distract us!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The Moon on 22:21 - Aug 31 with 1234 viewsDorsetIan

The Moon on 18:31 - Aug 31 by Jellybaby

It's all they've got left Ian. MSM has been totally captured, they are pretty much forbidden to talk about Covid fraud, vaccine injury, proxy war, climate scam, mass arson, engineering of a cost of living crisis etc, etc.

They have to find a never-ending supply of non-stories or fake stories to fill their pointless pages and bulletins. Luckily we have the bread and circuses that is football to distract us!

Never thought I’d say this, Jelly, but I think you might be on to something this time...

The Moon on 08:17 - Sep 1 with 1181 viewsKent_Oscillator

Joe Tessem Speaks:
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024