Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread 17:16 - Aug 31 with 18378 viewsHullDale

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 18:26 - Aug 31 with 10042 viewsmeeee

24 years later

[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 18:27]
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 13:03 - Sep 1 with 9549 viewsDaleiLama

Cash tix available for Sandy from Trust desk. Is this a new initiative (don't recall it being offered previously)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 13:16 - Sep 1 with 9508 viewsjudd

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 13:03 - Sep 1 by DaleiLama

Cash tix available for Sandy from Trust desk. Is this a new initiative (don't recall it being offered previously)

Yes, club requested it at last night's meeting. It's a great idea and tomorrow's game should see a good attendance, so this should aid the queuing for tickets pre match

Edit: card payments can be made too.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 13:23]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 16:00 - Sep 1 with 9218 viewsjudd

Sandy Lane ticket sales between 1:30 & 2:45

Poll: What is it to be then?

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 22:21 - Sep 1 with 8766 viewsJames1980

Due to train strike I travelled up today by coach only delayed by about 2 hours oh the irony. I reckon last season the thought of game wouldn't have made the journey seem worthwhile, whereas this season it has done.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 23:42 - Sep 1 with 8652 viewsbluevein64

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 22:21 - Sep 1 by James1980

Due to train strike I travelled up today by coach only delayed by about 2 hours oh the irony. I reckon last season the thought of game wouldn't have made the journey seem worthwhile, whereas this season it has done.

I know ( like many others I suspect) exactly where your coming from James lad, for me it's like having a fresh spring in my step, you're a top fan, have a safe journey home, hopefully it'll have been well worth it !
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 09:55 - Sep 2 with 8318 viewsdawlishdale

I'm making my first appearance at a home game since the last game of last season today. Will be better to be there than watching on National League tv. I've been quietly impressed with the work that Jim has done in turning things round and getting the fans back on side.

Used to enjoy playing 'Fax back in the 70's and 80's.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 11:34 - Sep 2 with 8098 viewsD_Alien

Dale are now advertising their fixtures on the Rochdale Online "What's On" section, after it was noted they weren't at the start of the season:

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/events/73228/

The section on "no cash turnstiles" just needs updating now. No doubt this advert was produced prior to the agreement for ticket sales at the Trust desk

[Post edited 2 Sep 2023 11:35]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 13:26 - Sep 2 with 7861 viewsEllDale

The consensus amongst Halifax fans on the 587 omnibus coming over Blackstone Edge is that they have a great defence but struggle to score goals. We’ll see.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:24 - Sep 2 with 7574 viewsturnthescrew

Take Keohane off now. He's A Complete liability. Half asleep since kick off
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 2 with 7562 viewsDalenet

We'll never score from our own half. This is awful. Ref is on the moon
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:30 - Sep 2 with 7533 viewssince58

Watching on tv. Bit of a kit clash. How has the ref allowed it.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:50 - Sep 2 with 7354 viewsDaleFan7

Worst half of football we've played this season. They've been better in every area and should be further ahead than they are.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:54 - Sep 2 with 7282 viewsdawlishdale

Get Keohane off please. He is completely out of sorts
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:55 - Sep 2 with 7278 viewsJames1980

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:50 - Sep 2 by DaleFan7

Worst half of football we've played this season. They've been better in every area and should be further ahead than they are.

Expect a few that have been quiet recently will be posting today

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:58 - Sep 2 with 7233 viewsBarrowdale

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 15:54 - Sep 2 by dawlishdale

Get Keohane off please. He is completely out of sorts

Kit clash is appalling. So is Keoghane
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 16:01 - Sep 2 with 7191 viewsTomRAFC

Halifax have set up to cut out our passing. We can't get the ball out of defence.

I hope Jimmy has a plan B. You can't play "total options" when your options are injured or not on the bench.

Take armbands if you're going in the toilets in the Sandy.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 16:06 - Sep 2 with 7104 viewsDalenet

They could so easily be 4 up had it not been for our keeper. We are so slow. They have sussed us out and we need to get at them. A different approach second half and you never know.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 2 with 6723 viewsDaleFan7

First real test at home and we really weren't at it. We wouldn't have scored if we played until Christmas and Halifax knew it.

Slow and predictable with no plan B when they nullified it. I'd love to know the % of our passes that went to the centre backs.

Needs to be better at home when we've got Chesterfield, Barnet and Southend still to come.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 2 with 6723 viewssince58

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 09:55 - Sep 2 by dawlishdale

I'm making my first appearance at a home game since the last game of last season today. Will be better to be there than watching on National League tv. I've been quietly impressed with the work that Jim has done in turning things round and getting the fans back on side.

Used to enjoy playing 'Fax back in the 70's and 80's.

Watched it on tv in south devon. Sorry you went all that way to witness such a poor performance. Safe journey home.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 2 with 6624 viewsTomRAFC

Surely Ehimamiegho, Kelly, or Shubbar deserve a spot on the bench, instead of 4 defenders?

Our way of playing has been found out and we didn't have the plan or the players to do anything different.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 2 with 6569 viewsDalenet

For a club that has no money, we don't half scord own goals. A good uplift in new fans today and few of them will be back in two weeks time. Thats £10k at least down the pan.

After a shocking first half it needed a real fight. There was none. BJ looked clueless today.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:30 - Sep 2 with 6523 viewsTyroneShoelaces

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 2 by TomRAFC

Surely Ehimamiegho, Kelly, or Shubbar deserve a spot on the bench, instead of 4 defenders?

Our way of playing has been found out and we didn't have the plan or the players to do anything different.

Nevett coming on might have been a better option.
Whilst he’s still a little lightweight as a defender
He’s more of a ball playing CH who can see a pass.
It could have given us more options with him stepping
up into midfield with the ball
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 2 with 6502 viewsRodingdale

Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 2 by Dalenet

For a club that has no money, we don't half scord own goals. A good uplift in new fans today and few of them will be back in two weeks time. Thats £10k at least down the pan.

After a shocking first half it needed a real fight. There was none. BJ looked clueless today.

And some were suggesting we’d struggle to hold onto him a week ago. McNulty is a very inexperienced manager and only time will tell if he’s got the minerals. The silly season is over and clubs have done their homework. We need more than plan A on and off the pitch.
Halifax Town (H) Match Thread on 17:35 - Sep 2 with 6493 viewsRAFCBLUE

The poor home form continues.

P4 W1 D1 L2 and with only 4 conceded that’s been enough for 3 away sides to take 7 points away from Spotland.

It’s a persistent and consistent Achilles heel. Teams know if they score first they can shut up and three out of four have come, scored first and we really struggle against it.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024