Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks Everton 01:00 - Sep 2 with 1056 viewsLondonSaint76

First of all, I would just like to thank Everton for not having the dosh to get the deals for Che and Sulemana over the line. Faffing around for weeks in Che's case and the last few days in Sulemana's has quite possibly kept one if not both at SFC.
Moving on to other things:
Secondly, because of the Norwich defender who clattered Will Smallbone, it has quite possibly kept Sheff United at bay as well although he may well have signed the new contract anyway I suppose.
Thirdly, great to see the window slam shut without KWP leaving the building in addition to the three mentioned above.
Some real quality loan signings in as well, Taylor Harwood-Bellis in means we haven't paid the over inflated price for Wood to still bitter Swansea, I think THB is the better player TBH.
And finally, good to see SR playing hardball over Lavia in particular and also JWP & Tino to a certain extent as well as Tella. We have not caved in as we have done in the past (with the exception of VVD) so we have some decent money in even if we are off of Liverpool's Christmas card list!
Only real surprise is that Tall Paul didn't get away at least on loan.
Overall this is the most positive I have felt in a while. I have been a critic of SR over their past performance but I have to say this is a marked improvement, let's just hope RM can keep the wins coming with the quality he has at his disposal.
COYS

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Thanks Everton on 08:36 - Sep 2 with 832 viewssledger

i think that will come back to bite swansea,he will come at the end of the season on a free,good business by the skint swans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024