Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper at Forest 12:56 - Sep 3 with 1407 viewsThrasher6

First 7 matches at Forest in his first season. Let's get some perspective please....

Coventry 2 Nottm Forest 1
Nottm Forest 1 Bournemouth 2
Nottm Forest 1 - Blackburn 2
Stoke 1 Nottm Forest 0
Derby 1 - Nottm Forest 1
Nottm Forest 1 - Cardiff 2
Nottm Forest 0 - Middlesbrough 2

That is all...

Edit: Think I 've got that wrong....anyway!!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2023 13:23]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Cooper at Forest on 13:00 - Sep 3 with 1388 viewsWhiterockin

I will be exceptionally happy if the rest of the season then follows his, but I doubt it.
Cooper at Forest on 13:01 - Sep 3 with 1388 viewsmagicdaps10

Was that his first 7 matches of the season or Forests?

Chris Houghton was manager for the first few games that season.

There is hope given 3 if the 4 new signings are defenders but Duff needs to realise he needs to holders in midfield.....be that with a back 3 or back 4.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cooper at Forest on 16:48 - Sep 3 with 1229 viewsEagleEye

Those results led to Hughton getting the sack.

What Cooper is achieving at Forest is incredible even with the number of players being brought in by the recruitment team out of his control. Credit where it’s due as much as I dislike that club & the way they are doing business
Cooper at Forest on 17:05 - Sep 3 with 1207 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper at Forest on 16:48 - Sep 3 by EagleEye

Those results led to Hughton getting the sack.

What Cooper is achieving at Forest is incredible even with the number of players being brought in by the recruitment team out of his control. Credit where it’s due as much as I dislike that club & the way they are doing business

Results were not his first 7 games?

Done a top job in his first season but for me, he is doing what he should be taking into the fact of the amount they have backed him.......incredible amount for a team that was just promoted.

Looking at Forest aside, I have absolute no doubt given who their owner is and amount they have spent that they will be in an absolute mess when they get relegated.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cooper at Forest on 22:06 - Sep 3 with 1030 viewsmajorraglan

The first 7 results were all down to Chris Hughton who was sacked after the Boro result, Steven Reid was appointed as caretaker for their next match which they went on to win before Cooper was appointed on the 21st of September, Coopers first game was a 1 - 1 draw at home to Millwall.

In his first season at Forest he had a win rate of 59% and averaged 2 points a game, based on that kind of form if he’d have been there for the whole season Forest would have gone up as Champions.

Regardless of whether you love him or loathe him, those stats and his results as a manager are very impressive.
Cooper at Forest on 22:24 - Sep 3 with 1019 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper at Forest on 22:06 - Sep 3 by majorraglan

The first 7 results were all down to Chris Hughton who was sacked after the Boro result, Steven Reid was appointed as caretaker for their next match which they went on to win before Cooper was appointed on the 21st of September, Coopers first game was a 1 - 1 draw at home to Millwall.

In his first season at Forest he had a win rate of 59% and averaged 2 points a game, based on that kind of form if he’d have been there for the whole season Forest would have gone up as Champions.

Regardless of whether you love him or loathe him, those stats and his results as a manager are very impressive.

No one can argue now that Cooper is not a top manager. Ayew predicted it. Unfortunately he came up against Frank twice. He had Frank in the wrack 1-0 up and Brentford down to ten men. Ayew had missed a penalty too. Fulham were squeezing past a modest Cardiff team and were beatable.

Cooper made a mistake in not developing Goykeres. Raw potential available for pennies. He complained he had no centre forward and wanted Keinan Davis the man that was destined never to come.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024