Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 5 cliches uttered by Tarquins during the Rugby World Cup (yawn) 08:20 - Sep 8 with 3977 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Look at how the players don’t roll around acting as if they’re injured

2. Look at how fans of opposing teams can sit together in harmony, and not have to be segregated like animals who go to football

3. Look at how players respect the ref

4. Look at how players can be really aggressive towards each other, but they all respect each other at the end of the game

5. Look at how they use VAR properly

I’ll let them have number 5.

The Tarquins can bore off though, as can the Rugby World Cup.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 5 cliches uttered by Tarquins during the Rugby World Cup (yawn) on 15:27 - Sep 15 with 366 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 5 cliches uttered by Tarquins during the Rugby World Cup (yawn) on 12:56 - Sep 15 by Hamnottingham

I mightchange my mind and side with Pat soon, I'm supposed to be meeting up with my son to watch the match at a pub near Nottingham and all the pubs in the area with real ale are showing New Zealand vs Namibia........

Good grief,

Given Nottingham’s relative proximity to Leicester, I find that rather odd.

Think I would be avoiding that place like the plague.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 5 cliches uttered by Tarquins during the Rugby World Cup (yawn) on 15:53 - Sep 15 with 347 viewsIfonly

Top 5 cliches uttered by Tarquins during the Rugby World Cup (yawn) on 12:56 - Sep 15 by Hamnottingham

I mightchange my mind and side with Pat soon, I'm supposed to be meeting up with my son to watch the match at a pub near Nottingham and all the pubs in the area with real ale are showing New Zealand vs Namibia........

I just hope we don't concede as many as Namibia
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024