Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dick Van Dijk given an extra game ban for his reaction towards the ref… 16:43 - Sep 8 with 1287 viewsSFC_Referee

Well it’s about f*cking time the FA started doing this! Hopefully when the likes of that Fernandes well as the likes of Klopp, Emmerey and such all start getting them as well, it may get into players heads that it’s not gonna be happening anymore.
Still though, seeing how FBL is a 3 game suspension in itself, I’d of thought he should’ve gotten a 3 game suspension overall, rather than just a +1 game ban to the original 1 game ban. But hey I guess it’s a start…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66743423

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Dick Van Dijk given an extra game ban for his reaction towards the ref… on 09:32 - Sep 9 with 1163 viewsRon11

David Prutton received an eleven game ban for it, and on the day Prutton's anger was justified, but his actions were over the top.
Van Dijk's actions were not that different, and he gets a far more lenient ban.The difference also being that Prutton was a good bloke and Van Dijk is an arrogant prick. The same goes for Fernandes.
Dick Van Dijk given an extra game ban for his reaction towards the ref… on 11:34 - Sep 9 with 1136 viewspjt50

Dick Van Dijk given an extra game ban for his reaction towards the ref… on 09:32 - Sep 9 by Ron11

David Prutton received an eleven game ban for it, and on the day Prutton's anger was justified, but his actions were over the top.
Van Dijk's actions were not that different, and he gets a far more lenient ban.The difference also being that Prutton was a good bloke and Van Dijk is an arrogant prick. The same goes for Fernandes.

Why was Prutton's anger justified? These days he admits himself that each of the yellows he got was worth a red.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Dick Van Dijk given an extra game ban for his reaction towards the ref… on 12:11 - Sep 9 with 1118 viewsRon11

Dick Van Dijk given an extra game ban for his reaction towards the ref… on 11:34 - Sep 9 by pjt50

Why was Prutton's anger justified? These days he admits himself that each of the yellows he got was worth a red.

Pires was a good player, but was also a coont and a text book diver, at it all the time as he did that day, and constantly tapping at Prutton's ankles whenever he got close.
I'm not surprised Prutton lost it, Pires was being the usual tw*t that he was, and getting away with it.
It didn't justify Prutton pushing the referee, but Pires got away with far too much that day.
Dick Van Dijk given an extra game ban for his reaction towards the ref… on 00:00 - Sep 10 with 1037 viewsSFC_Referee

Dick Van Dijk given an extra game ban for his reaction towards the ref… on 09:32 - Sep 9 by Ron11

Yeah but as much as Van dick was being an ass, at least he wasn’t actually shoving or in todays world, “assaulting” any match officials. As yeah I do agree that he should’ve gotten a longer suspension, but for how poor it’s all been over recent years, it’s a start and hopefully those suspension lengths will eventually come if idiots keep acting like that

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024