Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xmas Party Nights. 18:05 - Sep 14 with 1861 viewsTalkingSutty

Plenty of clubs are now promoting these, i would like to think plans are already advanced and we will be releasing our dates and prices within the next few weeks. Last season it was left too late, November if I remember rightly. Strike early, people are now making arrangements for office parties etc. Promote it to death and make plenty of money.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2023 18:14]
Xmas Party Nights. on 23:16 - Sep 14 with 1677 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yes, you are right .....Crimbo will be on us before we know it. I bought my first mince pies last week!

Surely, with the excellent team at the Dale Bars we have the opportunity to make some decent money for the Club as well as getting new faces through the gates?
Xmas Party Nights. on 23:33 - Sep 14 with 1665 viewsDalenet

They were advertising christmas works party event in the 6th September weekly email to all.
Xmas Party Nights. on 06:36 - Sep 15 with 1585 viewsTalkingSutty

Xmas Party Nights. on 23:33 - Sep 14 by Dalenet

They were advertising christmas works party event in the 6th September weekly email to all.

Sorry about that, i obviously missed it, they don't send me emails even though i'm a shareholder. Not all of us receive emails, even in relation to the recent EGM. Great to see that the club are being pro-active in regards to this, we need to generate as much money as possible and there are too many opportunities being missed, the roll out of a new in house lottery, shirt printing, up to date advertising of games etc.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 7:17]
Xmas Party Nights. on 09:48 - Sep 15 with 1473 viewsJames1980

Xmas Party Nights. on 23:33 - Sep 14 by Dalenet

But it's Christmas themed hospitality at the York game followed by a disco in the evening. I think TS was referring to the club advertising for firms to book a Christmas party not necessarily linked to a football match.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Xmas Party Nights. on 12:14 - Sep 15 with 1370 views49thseason

Xmas Party Nights. on 09:48 - Sep 15 by James1980

But it's Christmas themed hospitality at the York game followed by a disco in the evening. I think TS was referring to the club advertising for firms to book a Christmas party not necessarily linked to a football match.

I mentioned Christmas parties in my list of commercial opportunities, there were clubs advertising Christmas parties back in April / May. The smart way of doing it is to offer tables to companies within a Christmas party wrapper (entertainment, initial drink, etc.) all included , all they have to do is buy as many seats as they want and turn up, sharing the evening with other companies. Lets hope they have maximised the opportunity to its fullest extent.
Xmas Party Nights. on 14:48 - Sep 15 with 1258 viewsTalkingSutty

Xmas Party Nights. on 09:48 - Sep 15 by James1980

That's correct James, for firms to book Xmas parties. First time I've heard about the York game hospitality and disco, thanks for passing on the information and also for the effort you put in to support our football club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024