Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicks Saints Away Travel Down To Last Few Seats For Middlesbrough 18:00 - Sep 21 with 615 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60908/nicks-saints-away-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Nicks Saints Away Travel Down To Last Few Seats For Middlesbrough on 22:33 - Sep 21 with 509 viewsluffy22

I went with saints travel to Middlesborough for the first ever game in their new stadium, a Tuesday night for a dire 0-0 draw. got home at 6am or something very silly. horrendous, the first and last time I ever went to that part of the world for a football match and didnt make it a 2 day stop over. Do that trip at your peril , especially as were going to get our arses handed to us, yet again.
Nicks Saints Away Travel Down To Last Few Seats For Middlesbrough on 22:39 - Sep 21 with 504 viewsSouthamptonfan

Used to enjoy going to away games, but it's too much expense and effort for dross performances. All those fans who went to Sunderland to get beat five nil know what I'm talking about. It's not exciting getting up early for an important game anymore. Mid table in the Championship and it won't get much better. This team isn't getting promoted, it's just boring.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2023 22:40]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024