Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moe Shubbar leaves the club 16:14 - Sep 25 with 3553 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/september/moeshubbardeparts/

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 18:16 - Sep 25 with 3340 viewsblackdogblue

We’ve told our car to take Moe Shubbar 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 18:37 - Sep 25 with 3280 viewsAtThePeake

Operating with the budget we have, we're always going to have to take the odd risk to fill out the squad. This one has backfired but quite a few seem to have paid off so far. Just the way it goes.

Tangled up in blue.

Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 19:55 - Sep 25 with 3086 viewsSaxonDale

Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 18:37 - Sep 25 by AtThePeake

Operating with the budget we have, we're always going to have to take the odd risk to fill out the squad. This one has backfired but quite a few seem to have paid off so far. Just the way it goes.

Alarm bells were ringing when Afuye was being selected despite being nowhere near ready and later Conway being played in the forward line.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2023 20:30]
Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 04:59 - Sep 26 with 2608 viewsTalkingSutty

Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 19:55 - Sep 25 by SaxonDale

Alarm bells were ringing when Afuye was being selected despite being nowhere near ready and later Conway being played in the forward line.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2023 20:30]

Only seen fleeting glimpses of Conway but he looks to have something about him to me, he played well at York when he came on. Some of these players are still making their way in the game, they aren't the finished article. Under the circumstances, the recruitment over the summer has been excellent. Credit to those in the Boardroom for that, we're quick to call them out for mistakes but the decisions to bring in MRKT and appoint Mc Nulty seem to have steadied the ship on the pitch.
Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 18:26 - Sep 26 with 2079 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The one worry about this news is that we would presumably had to shell out cash to release Shubbar, guess he would not leave otherwise?

Do we have a bit of room to recruit? Get working MRKT lot.
Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 11:28 - Sep 27 with 1670 viewsAtThePeake

Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 18:26 - Sep 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

The one worry about this news is that we would presumably had to shell out cash to release Shubbar, guess he would not leave otherwise?

There may be more to it than that. It may be just as financially prudent to take a part-time job and playing part-time football for the time being, which may also be better for his future career prospects in football if he can go and get regular minutes at a NLN or NPL level and showcase his abilities rather than being playing in our reserves for 9 months.

Tangled up in blue.

Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 14:51 - Sep 27 with 1467 viewsDareToCalvin

Moe Shubbar leaves the club on 18:26 - Sep 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

I am absolutely no expert but as it was by 'mutual consent,' I'm assuming he won't have paid his full contract off, or shelled out or anything like that.
I would say it will have been a few weeks wage, maybe a month? So hardly a big fee, maybe a couple of thousand.
But again, I am no expert here, just guessing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024