Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Basham 19:27 - Oct 7 with 2241 viewsBingoballs

Bad injury today playing for Sheffield United against Fulham, remember him playing for us on loan and scoring an equaliser in a 3-3 draw away at Morecambe, get well soon.
Chris Basham on 19:31 - Oct 7 with 2213 viewsleedsdale

I think you’re mixing him up with Dale Stephens, but Basham was decent for us I seem to recall. Hope he is back playing soon.
Chris Basham on 19:39 - Oct 7 with 2199 viewsEllDale

Came on loan from Bolton before one of the playoff campaigns. Went on to be a really consistent player.
Chris Basham on 19:52 - Oct 7 with 2167 viewsBingoballs

Chris Basham on 19:31 - Oct 7 by leedsdale

I think you’re mixing him up with Dale Stephens, but Basham was decent for us I seem to recall. Hope he is back playing soon.

Sorry everyone my mistake, a couple of wines fog the memory. 🍷
Chris Basham on 20:23 - Oct 7 with 2118 viewsSuddenLad

Having seen the photos of the injury, he'll be lucky to play again at a competitive level. Horrific injury. Good luck to the lad.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Chris Basham on 01:33 - Oct 8 with 1910 viewsChaffRAFC

Chris Basham on 20:23 - Oct 7 by SuddenLad

Having seen the photos of the injury, he'll be lucky to play again at a competitive level. Horrific injury. Good luck to the lad.

Yeah I'd agree, the pictures that surfaced on Twitter were pretty gruesome!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Chris Basham on 12:31 - Oct 8 with 1675 viewsjonahwhereru

Chris Basham on 20:23 - Oct 7 by SuddenLad

Agree he needs all the luck he can get. What a career he has had, given that he was sometimes not a starter for us. Such a solid pro.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024