Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another MP accused of inappropriate conduct 23:17 - Oct 16 with 987 viewsmajorraglan

This time is Peter Bone, Conservative MP for Wellingborough who according to the Daily Mail has been accused of a bullying and sexual misconduct campaign. It looks like one of the Commons regulators is proposing a 6 week ban which will be enough to start a recall petition in the constituency.

It seems the allegations go back 9 years and were reported to Theresa May back in 2017, but were still unresolved some 4 years later so the complainant decided to reported to the Standards watchdog instead. It also appears the complainants father mentioned the incident to David Cameron who was the PM at the time back in 2015. I’d be interested to now why the Conservative Party hadn’t resolved/reached a conclusion to the investigation after 4 years.

[Post edited 16 Oct 2023 23:20]
Another MP accused of inappropriate conduct on 11:11 - Oct 17 with 916 viewsonehunglow

Can’t wait for the next Labour government .
It ll be @ change anyway and this site and others might get some relief from Labour’s activists amongst us.
We re going to hell in a hand cart and by the time Labour has finished with us ,I ll probably be in the dust bowl in the skies .
Personally, I’d bring Jezza C back as Defence Secretary ,Di Abbott as Chancellor and Angela Ray as culture sec

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another MP accused of inappropriate conduct on 21:10 - Oct 17 with 877 viewsSullutaCreturned

Because the Tory party is an utterly corrupt group of bullshitters who take care of their own.

I thought Bone was in trouble a few years back, is this the same complaint? I hope his electorate sling him out on his slimy rear and laugh at him as he wallows in self pity.

Too many of our politicians are not fit for office. I wish we had a police force capable f a full investigation of Westminster, I reckon more than a few would end up in prison. A lot only escaped the expenses farud scandal because (and this is very much my owm personal opinion) the Tories and Labour cooperated and agreed to throw a few to the wolves so the majority could carry on along the gravy train.
Another MP accused of inappropriate conduct on 21:16 - Oct 17 with 872 viewsDr_Winston

The sexual misconduct allegations need investigating for sure.

My eyes tend to roll at all the "bullying" stuff though. In my entire working life the only people who ever accused others of bullying them were the useless lazy w*nkers. People who were generally either too stupid or bone idle to do the job properly and didn't react well to a manager trying to manage them.

It's an easy accusation to make and a hard one to shake off the stigma from.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Another MP accused of inappropriate conduct on 22:07 - Oct 17 with 842 viewsmajorraglan

Another MP accused of inappropriate conduct on 21:16 - Oct 17 by Dr_Winston

The sexual misconduct allegations need investigating for sure.

My eyes tend to roll at all the "bullying" stuff though. In my entire working life the only people who ever accused others of bullying them were the useless lazy w*nkers. People who were generally either too stupid or bone idle to do the job properly and didn't react well to a manager trying to manage them.

It's an easy accusation to make and a hard one to shake off the stigma from.

I know a few people who’ve alleged bullying who are as you’ve described, but I’m also aware of genuine cases. One I can recall was where a particularly talented, hardworking person was bullied by a senior manager who was feared by many employees. The victim was very badly traumatised and became very unwell and exited the organisation. Eventually several more people came forward with different complaints and the bully was exited from the organisation. It took the original victim several years to get over what happened, but they eventually returned to work for the employer and rose to a senior role.
Another MP accused of inappropriate conduct on 00:31 - Oct 19 with 776 viewsRobbie

Another nail in the coffin for my regard of Politicians , irrelevant of their Party Leanings .

Watched a bit of PMQ on tele earlier , just a load of Churchill nodding dogs on Sunaks benches and a load of shouting from the Opposition sides , what a mess that viewing .

Parliament has got some real bad eggs in Westminster , now up to Commons Commitee .
Also the Ethical Standards Board , Quangos plus however else can claim to be fair , ok .

Alterative could be a lot of more corrupt people in charge , as is around the World now .

Drakeford out too , never voted for a Welsh Assembly back in 1997 , another waste of time and gravy train for nobodies .
Another MP accused of inappropriate conduct on 12:49 - Oct 20 with 700 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Bone by name, bone by nature. Unless the charges Peter out.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024