Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's me done for now. 09:51 - Oct 17 with 2592 viewsBazzanne

I have watched Dale since 1948. Rain, Hail, Snow and anything else the weather gods sent, found me at Spotland no matter what. This season has lost my interest. Now living in Australia I intended to purchase a pass to stream the National League games. Then I toyed with the idea of a firestick, in fact I bought one. Now I can't be arsed to sit up in the middle of the night watching or listening to this horrible style of football. To me,to you, sideways, backwards, repeat. Tippy tappy with no end result. For now it will be a good night's sleep instead. Up The Dale. I wish you well.
That's me done for now. on 10:51 - Oct 17 with 2464 viewsZac_B

You said similar after a game in March 2022. Are you sure this time?
That's me done for now. on 10:55 - Oct 17 with 2459 viewsAtThePeake

That's me done for now. on 10:51 - Oct 17 by Zac_B

You said similar after a game in March 2022. Are you sure this time?

I did wonder what it was about the Hereford game (that if I'm not mistaken wasn't available to be streamed) that ended up being the final straw.

Tangled up in blue.

That's me done for now. on 11:04 - Oct 17 with 2428 viewskel

Thanks for letting us know.
That's me done for now. on 13:19 - Oct 17 with 2203 viewsBazzanne

That's me done for now. on 10:55 - Oct 17 by AtThePeake

I did wonder what it was about the Hereford game (that if I'm not mistaken wasn't available to be streamed) that ended up being the final straw.

I didn't say it was anything to do with the Hereford game. It's the style of play overall that's killed my enthusiasm. No goal threat especially. It's not this forum either I'll still be following here, and I'll still look up the scores. I'm just not interested in streaming matches for now.
That's me done for now. on 13:26 - Oct 17 with 2178 views442Dale

That's me done for now. on 13:19 - Oct 17 by Bazzanne

I didn't say it was anything to do with the Hereford game. It's the style of play overall that's killed my enthusiasm. No goal threat especially. It's not this forum either I'll still be following here, and I'll still look up the scores. I'm just not interested in streaming matches for now.

I was the same with watching Neighbours back in the 90s, but have recently started watching the relaunch again.

Shame they didn’t have a forum where people could remind the producers to follow up on their plans, only for token gesture storyline ideas to be thrown out on a Tuesday morning that ask Harold Bishop to contact them if he wants to be involved.

In a preliminary way.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

That's me done for now. on 13:38 - Oct 17 with 2144 viewsBazzanne

That's me done for now. on 13:26 - Oct 17 by 442Dale

I was the same with watching Neighbours back in the 90s, but have recently started watching the relaunch again.

Shame they didn’t have a forum where people could remind the producers to follow up on their plans, only for token gesture storyline ideas to be thrown out on a Tuesday morning that ask Harold Bishop to contact them if he wants to be involved.

In a preliminary way.

What on earth are you talking about? You've lost me.
That's me done for now. on 13:44 - Oct 17 with 2123 views442Dale

That's me done for now. on 13:38 - Oct 17 by Bazzanne

What on earth are you talking about? You've lost me.

How enthusiasm can be impacted. That’s all.

That's me done for now. on 16:45 - Oct 17 with 1913 viewsChaffRAFC

That's me done for now. on 13:26 - Oct 17 by 442Dale

In a preliminary way.

But what socks did Erinsborough High wear with their kit?!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

That's me done for now. on 17:32 - Oct 17 with 1821 viewsEllGazzell

That's me done for now. on 16:45 - Oct 17 by ChaffRAFC

Who cares what colour socks they were wearing Chaff lad, surely the main focus was on Natalie Imbruglia's legs!!

Ty vole!

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

That's me done for now. on 18:36 - Oct 17 with 1715 views442Dale

That's me done for now. on 16:45 - Oct 17 by ChaffRAFC

Maroon.

Any enquiries about the away kit were met with “they will look into it”.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024