Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Social Media Stupidity 08:51 - Oct 20 with 863 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Last weekend one of our Project Managers at work, used his Twitter accounts that identifies his employer and several of our clients to post some links to some distasteful stuff from Hamas.
We now have a vacancy and he'll no doubt be in for a visit as we do some MOD work.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Social Media Stupidity on 14:05 - Oct 20 with 796 viewsSullutaCreturned

My wife often has to think twice because she has gone to post political stuff but she knows her employer has policies that could land her in trouble.

My employer has these policies too, many do now. it's been part of the death of freedom of speech.
Social Media Stupidity on 14:35 - Oct 20 with 769 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Our Project Manager decided to post some distasteful pro Hamas content. Bearing in mind we have MOD contracts posting in support of terrorist organisation was likely to cause him difficulty.
I was taught that anything in writing is admissible. I always check my emails, WhatsApp messages etc. before sending them to ensure they they bear inspection.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2023 14:40]

Social Media Stupidity on 15:03 - Oct 20 with 752 viewsangryjack

Social Media Stupidity on 14:35 - Oct 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

Our Project Manager decided to post some distasteful pro Hamas content. Bearing in mind we have MOD contracts posting in support of terrorist organisation was likely to cause him difficulty.
I was taught that anything in writing is admissible. I always check my emails, WhatsApp messages etc. before sending them to ensure they they bear inspection.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2023 14:40]

So you can't have an opinion these days,world's going mad
Social Media Stupidity on 15:28 - Oct 20 with 738 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Social Media Stupidity on 15:03 - Oct 20 by angryjack

So you can't have an opinion these days,world's going mad

At work I steer clear of political stuff, very little if any of it, is not relevant to work.

Much of my work is bound by contracts so you have to be careful not compromise the contract let alone breach it, anything in writing has to be appropriately written. A word or two in the wrong place can make a significant difference.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024