Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another new face 18:52 - Nov 2 with 2796 viewsvetchonian

I see we have a head of strategy now
https://www.swanseacity.com/

wonder what he will bring to the party

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Another new face on 19:19 - Nov 2 with 2056 viewsWhiterockin

I bet these guys earn more than some of the first team players.
Another new face on 19:31 - Nov 2 with 2041 viewsFlashberryjack

Another new face on 19:19 - Nov 2 by Whiterockin

At this rate we'll have more chiefs than indians.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Another new face on 19:37 - Nov 2 with 2015 viewsbuilthjack

Why on earth would all these super Doppler business people, who must have earned millions each year from the work they were doing, come to Swansea ?
It doesn’t add up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Another new face on 19:37 - Nov 2 with 2015 viewsWhiterockin

Another new face on 19:31 - Nov 2 by Flashberryjack

At this rate we'll have more chiefs than indians.

In fairness some can generate an awful lot more than they earn and are assets, but we have employed some duds in the last couple of years.
Another new face on 19:38 - Nov 2 with 2004 viewsWhiterockin

Another new face on 19:37 - Nov 2 by builthjack

Why on earth would all these super Doppler business people, who must have earned millions each year from the work they were doing, come to Swansea ?
It doesn’t add up.

I think it does mate £££££s.
Another new face on 19:47 - Nov 2 with 1973 viewsbuilthjack

Another new face on 19:38 - Nov 2 by Whiterockin

I think it does mate £££££s.

They should publish their earnings.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Another new face on 19:52 - Nov 2 with 1961 viewsWhiterockin

Another new face on 19:47 - Nov 2 by builthjack

They should publish their earnings.

Totally agree.
Another new face on 19:57 - Nov 2 with 1943 viewsvetchonian

Another new face on 19:37 - Nov 2 by builthjack

It doesn’t add up.

they ve heard its the graveyard of ambition

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Another new face on 20:08 - Nov 2 with 1915 viewsQJumpingJack

Can the club really afford this role?

Why announce it now when he has been in Swansea since August?

And was the role advertised? Was he the best candidate?

Maybe the Trust can issue a statement on the appointment and shed more light.
Another new face on 21:39 - Nov 2 with 1817 viewsKeithHaynes

We did report this some weeks back initially and again early last week.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60469/the-man-behind-and

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another new face on 21:48 - Nov 2 with 1787 viewsKeithHaynes

Another new face on 19:19 - Nov 2 by Whiterockin

You have to think of it this way, the best thing initially is to read our report and then go from there. These guys like Coleman are in a way recouping their investments by being paid big money to be at Swansea City FC. Yes, they are taking time out of their lives to do so. They won’t be paying for cars, removals, housing and associated costs. They will be on in the region of half a million a year, and that’s fine if their work recovers that outlay and makes the club more prosperous. But people don’t do things like this without an underlying agenda, you don’t ship your families lock stock and barrel across the Atlantic on a hopeful punt.

This could work out, but if it doesn’t it could break the club in half.

And let’s be honest, they just up sticks and go home, and Swansea City is left in the stew again.

Another new face on 06:04 - Nov 3 with 1646 viewssw02sea

It all absolutely stinks to high heaven.

For Gude, substitute PEARLMAN, and the same odious platitudes pouring out of their mouths….
Remember this “Pearler”
“I think having this new role will have a lot of benefits to do a lot of different things,” Pearlman says, adding that the Trust's Huw Cooze was involved alongside Huw Jenkins in rubber stamping his appointment.

“And one is definitely that Jason and Steve now have someone on the ground here, who can be out in front and have face-to-faces with representatives from the Trust and people at the club, something the distances and the time zone don't allow at the moment. Hopefully me being here – and Steve and Jason will say the same – is going to very positively impact on communication with the Trust. I am going to make it one of my core responsibilities of the position to communicate as frequently as I can with them.”

And now we’ve got this load of American gush….

“We have been welcomed with open arms by the people of Swansea in a way that we will never forget. It is no small endeavour to move a family to a new country, and the warmth and support we have received from this community has made our transition so much easier.

“The pride and the passion that the staff have for Swansea City is inspiring and was evident from my first moment in the building. The Swansea identity is so strong in this club and so vital for its success. We will draw on that advantage to galvanise the club and the community to help make progress on our shared goals of achieving promotion to the Premier League.”

Bottom line is, what overall value is yet another vastly paid “expert in his field” going to bring to SCFC ?

How much as a club, can we afford for the services of people like Coleman, Gude, Silverstein et al ?
To be honest, thinking about MY club going forwards,I think it is quite frightening £££££££

Question:
How many American experts does it take to change a lightbulb?

Answer:
As many as you like.
because they all hold the lightbulb, and the earth spins around them.
Another new face on 06:43 - Nov 3 with 1633 views1983

And the gravy train keeps chugging on!

Another new face on 08:08 - Nov 3 with 1582 views3swan

Another new face on 21:48 - Nov 2 by KeithHaynes

You have to think of it this way, the best thing initially is to read our report and then go from there. These guys like Coleman are in a way recouping their investments by being paid big money to be at Swansea City FC. Yes, they are taking time out of their lives to do so. They won’t be paying for cars, removals, housing and associated costs. They will be on in the region of half a million a year, and that’s fine if their work recovers that outlay and makes the club more prosperous. But people don’t do things like this without an underlying agenda, you don’t ship your families lock stock and barrel across the Atlantic on a hopeful punt.

And let’s be honest, they just up sticks and go home, and Swansea City is left in the stew again.

I was going to post my view, but you've covered it, close to word for word.
Another new face on 09:30 - Nov 3 with 1525 viewsonehunglow

With all these roles covered it makes yiu think a coach ‘s job is no way as difficult as a management job in most businesses

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another new face on 09:33 - Nov 3 with 1525 viewsWhiterockin

Can our club with an annual turnover of approximately £20M actually afford a couple of non playing "employees" on half a million a year plus massive expenses. What actual value do they intend to bring and how can we judge this without clarity.

On the subject of clarity, it's about time we had clarity about the actual recent investment into the club. Exactly how much has Coleman invested, there is nothing recorded at Companies House. We were told it would be revealed after the transfer window closed, that was over a month ago. So how much is invested and is it into the club or hidden in Delaware. If the owners want the supporters onside there needs to be much more clarity in all areas.
Another new face on 09:41 - Nov 3 with 1504 viewsKeithHaynes

Another new face on 09:33 - Nov 3 by Whiterockin

Can our club with an annual turnover of approximately £20M actually afford a couple of non playing "employees" on half a million a year plus massive expenses. What actual value do they intend to bring and how can we judge this without clarity.

On the subject of clarity, it's about time we had clarity about the actual recent investment into the club. Exactly how much has Coleman invested, there is nothing recorded at Companies House. We were told it would be revealed after the transfer window closed, that was over a month ago. So how much is invested and is it into the club or hidden in Delaware. If the owners want the supporters onside there needs to be much more clarity in all areas.

His investment is in an LLC which as I understand it is based in the USA. For me what we have here is a welcome investment sitting in a separate entity to the club which nobody can see or know about. As a result he is now the chairman of the club and his best mate has got a job as well on the back of it.

I think pressure needs to be placed on the majority ownership for more clarity.

Another new face on 09:46 - Nov 3 with 1494 viewsWhiterockin

Another new face on 09:41 - Nov 3 by KeithHaynes

His investment is in an LLC which as I understand it is based in the USA. For me what we have here is a welcome investment sitting in a separate entity to the club which nobody can see or know about. As a result he is now the chairman of the club and his best mate has got a job as well on the back of it.

I think pressure needs to be placed on the majority ownership for more clarity.

100%. Without clarity people speculate which is never good for anyone.
Another new face on 10:31 - Nov 3 with 1439 viewsQJumpingJack

If we were looked like a team which were serious promotion contenders I would understand this appointment. It would be a smart move preparing us for the Premier League.
At the moment we are an average Championship team and it is just adding to overall cost.
Another new face on 14:48 - Nov 3 with 1333 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another new face on 09:33 - Nov 3 by Whiterockin

Everyone as usual is forgetting about the Convertible loan note mechanism. A contribution to this is an investment in Swansea city. (pending conversion).

If Coleman has put money into this then he can say he is an investor. The club has his money. Bravo to him. It will not show up on Companies House.

If Coleman has invested in the USA based LLP he has invested in them not the football club therefore the club does not have his money and he cannot claim to have invested in the club.. I doubt very much that he would have said he was an investor in this case.

Fans blew £400k (SCST) and the normal suspects were prepared to blow another £10m on legal advisors who were doing nothing for Swansea city or the City. The normal suspect complaining about new US business professional people her to provide income and investment. They promoted giving much more to third parties.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Another new face on 15:24 - Nov 3 with 1322 viewsThrasher6

Run it up the flagpole and see who salutes it.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Another new face on 17:01 - Nov 3 with 1257 viewsmax936

"And let’s be honest, they just up sticks and go home, and Swansea City is left in the stew again"

Next time that happens if godforbid it ever does, there'll be no safety net thanks to the present incombments of the SCT.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Another new face on 17:07 - Nov 3 with 1250 viewsWhiterockin

Another new face on 14:48 - Nov 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Everyone as usual is forgetting about the Convertible loan note mechanism. A contribution to this is an investment in Swansea city. (pending conversion).

If Coleman has put money into this then he can say he is an investor. The club has his money. Bravo to him. It will not show up on Companies House.

If Coleman has invested in the USA based LLP he has invested in them not the football club therefore the club does not have his money and he cannot claim to have invested in the club.. I doubt very much that he would have said he was an investor in this case.

Fans blew £400k (SCST) and the normal suspects were prepared to blow another £10m on legal advisors who were doing nothing for Swansea city or the City. The normal suspect complaining about new US business professional people her to provide income and investment. They promoted giving much more to third parties.

Colemans money has not paid off a convertible loan or invested currently in the club, it would have to show at Companies House. Invested in the owners through the Delaware account and it doesn't need to be declared. Not assumptions, facts.

The trust has nothing to do with these transactions so leave them out of it. Except that their share holding would have been diluted even more if this investment was actually in the club.
Another new face on 17:20 - Nov 3 with 1223 viewsKeithHaynes

Reply : I think he’s already confirmed his money is in the USA.

Another new face on 17:30 - Nov 3 with 1210 viewsWhiterockin

Another new face on 17:20 - Nov 3 by KeithHaynes

Reply : I think he’s already confirmed his money is in the USA.

Spot on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024