Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Bart - Pirate of all pirates from Pembrokeshire 21:03 - Nov 11 with 864 viewsThrasher6

Would he have been a Swans fan or a Cardiff fan. He was born John Roberts in 1682 in Casnewydd Bach, between Fishguard and Haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Black Bart - Pirate of all pirates from Pembrokeshire on 22:33 - Nov 11 with 831 viewshowenjack

Bartholomew Roberts ?? I think Henry Morgan would have been a Cardiff fan Vale of Glamorgan native I think . Blackbeard Bristol rovers fan without a doubt - Bristolian and their badge is a pirate not a coincidence . Captain Kidd West Ham only on account of his being gibbeted at Wapping though . You don't cross the inland revenue
Black Bart - Pirate of all pirates from Pembrokeshire on 22:47 - Nov 11 with 822 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He was a thief, a scoundrel and a scumbag.

Of course he would have a Cardiff fan.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Black Bart - Pirate of all pirates from Pembrokeshire on 23:32 - Nov 11 with 805 viewscontroversial_jack

As a pirate, he would have supported Bristol Rovers
Black Bart - Pirate of all pirates from Pembrokeshire on 08:18 - Nov 12 with 766 viewsBoundy

and now we have a whole host of them in9n plain sight in cardiff and London

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Black Bart - Pirate of all pirates from Pembrokeshire on 18:01 - Nov 12 with 706 viewsKeithHaynes

I was in Pinchesron on family business yesterday.
I’ve only ever seen Swans fans in Fishguard, Wolfscastle etc.
So, he’s a Jack.

Although my brother was telling me he saw five Cardiff fans in Haverfordwest on derby day. Spoke with them, and even though the derby game was on they wanted to watch the rugby. And it wasn’t even Wales. Odd bunch.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024