Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 15:35 - Dec 19 with 2777 viewsOptimisticJack

Sacked at Forest

Optimisticjack

Cooper on 15:43 - Dec 19 with 2736 viewsWhiterockin

The supporters won't be happy. Nuno better start winning straight away or they will be on his back.
Cooper on 15:48 - Dec 19 with 2708 viewsOptimisticJack

Rumoured a few weeks back that Palace are lined up to take him.
Either way he won't be out of work for long.

Optimisticjack

Cooper on 15:57 - Dec 19 with 2653 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper on 15:48 - Dec 19 by OptimisticJack

Perfect replacement for Hodgson.

He was cursed by al that lavish spending carried out by others. At Palace I would imagine he will be more aligned to the recruitment team. Guehi is there, Gallagher had a loan spell and maybe up for sale.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper on 15:58 - Dec 19 with 2658 viewsFatJack

I'd like to see him back at least he knew how to win games but can't see the owners going for him, Too expensive
Cooper on 16:00 - Dec 19 with 2630 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper on 15:48 - Dec 19 by OptimisticJack

Bitter rivals Palace and Brighton.
Cooper on 16:11 - Dec 19 with 2584 viewsTreforys_Jack

I'd tap him up for Wales
Cooper on 16:18 - Dec 19 with 2570 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cooper on 16:11 - Dec 19 by Treforys_Jack

I'd tap him up for Wales

I’m sure you would but we don’t need to know about your sex fantasies, kids read this site!

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cooper on 16:44 - Dec 19 with 2485 viewsKeithHaynes

He won’t come back here for sure, it was Levien that screwed him over when he asked for his contract to be increased from the £110,000 a year he was on after reaching the play offs two years on the trot.

They also wouldn’t guarantee him any cash for players even though the club had brought in £80,000,000 in transfers and parachute payments the previous season.

Same people are running the club. He wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole. And that’s a fact.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 16:50 - Dec 19 with 2447 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper on 16:44 - Dec 19 by KeithHaynes

He won’t come back here for sure, it was Levien that screwed him over when he asked for his contract to be increased from the £110,000 a year he was on after reaching the play offs two years on the trot.

They also wouldn’t guarantee him any cash for players even though the club had brought in £80,000,000 in transfers and parachute payments the previous season.

Same people are running the club. He wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole. And that’s a fact.

£2K a week absolutely incredible, it make you wonder what the assistant coaches were on. Understandable why we struggle to get a coach of any standing.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2023 16:52]
Cooper on 18:40 - Dec 19 with 2231 viewsjohnlangy

I wasn't aware of his salary.

It does make you wonder. The most important appointment is the manager of the football team. So someone who knows a huge amount about football and proved himself to be an excellent manager gets paid probably less than half of two people who know nothing about Championship football ie Coleman and Gude. They weren't around at the time of SC I know but they (Coleman at least) are now in charge of appointing our next manager.

We really are in the proverbial.
Cooper on 18:40 - Dec 19 with 2230 viewsAnotherJohn

I don't think Mr Cooper would be a good fit for us, and anyway he has good reason not to return, but he can leave Forest with his head held high.
Cooper on 19:34 - Dec 19 with 2123 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper on 16:50 - Dec 19 by Whiterockin

£2K a week absolutely incredible, it make you wonder what the assistant coaches were on. Understandable why we struggle to get a coach of any standing.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2023 16:52]

It’s an absolute fact. I’m not blowing out any sources, but you know who his assistant is.
We missed a trick with Cooper, but then this lot seem to pull the rug whenever we look like we are getting somewhere.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper on 20:04 - Dec 19 with 2080 viewsmajorraglan

That’s unbelievable - I'm not disputing what you’re saying I’m just shocked that he’d be on that kind of coin being a successful manager at a Championship football club.
A good manager is the lynch pin of any successful team, imagine being the manager on £2k per week when there are players taking instructions and directions on £60k and £80k per week.
Cooper on 20:10 - Dec 19 with 2053 viewsvetchonian

Cooper on 19:34 - Dec 19 by KeithHaynes

It’s an absolute fact. I’m not blowing out any sources, but you know who his assistant is.
We missed a trick with Cooper, but then this lot seem to pull the rug whenever we look like we are getting somewhere.

Not forgetting they overpriced his compensation figure which put off Palace and Fulham preventing him moving on......partly why he ended up with a "compromise" agreement and being on "gardening leave"......alledgedly

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cooper on 20:11 - Dec 19 with 2053 viewsPawelAbbott

If that is what we are offering managers then we are going to struggle to get anyone with any reputation.
Cooper on 20:12 - Dec 19 with 2040 viewsonehunglow

Any more of your posts Guv and I’m going all Judy Garland .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper on 12:56 - Dec 20 with 1723 viewsPawelAbbott

Has already been replaced by Nuno.
That's how you doing things properly
Cooper on 14:11 - Dec 20 with 1662 viewsyatesie3

Cooper on 12:56 - Dec 20 by PawelAbbott

Has already been replaced by Nuno.
That's how you doing things properly

Totally agree, as much as I thought duff had to go, surely you have a replacement lined up. That's how properly run clubs do it anyway
Cooper on 14:42 - Dec 20 with 1615 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper on 14:11 - Dec 20 by yatesie3

Totally agree, as much as I thought duff had to go, surely you have a replacement lined up. That's how properly run clubs do it anyway

I believe we had a replacement lined up, but the inept owners didn't realise how much he would cost.
Cooper on 15:05 - Dec 20 with 1584 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Cooper on 14:42 - Dec 20 by Whiterockin

I believe we had a replacement lined up, but the inept owners didn't realise how much he would cost.

"Lined up" in the loosest possible sense. They had an idea who they wanted but it was nothing more than an idea. They hadn't contacted his current employer to sound out the possibilities.
Cooper on 15:51 - Dec 20 with 1538 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper on 15:05 - Dec 20 by JumpingJackFlash

"Lined up" in the loosest possible sense. They had an idea who they wanted but it was nothing more than an idea. They hadn't contacted his current employer to sound out the possibilities.

Were we not turned down with our first official approach. Obviously this approach can not be made when you have a manager still employed.
Cooper on 16:09 - Dec 20 with 1504 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Cooper on 15:51 - Dec 20 by Whiterockin

Were we not turned down with our first official approach. Obviously this approach can not be made when you have a manager still employed.

"Obviously"

Never happens, no siree.
Cooper on 16:17 - Dec 20 with 1494 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper on 16:09 - Dec 20 by JumpingJackFlash

"Obviously"

Never happens, no siree.

That's what agents are for
Cooper on 13:34 - Dec 29 with 1129 viewsWhiterockin

I wonder.

Birmingham City distance themselves from audacious swoop for Steve Cooper, as pressure builds on Wa… https://mol.im/a/12907527
[Post edited 29 Dec 2023 13:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024