Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giovanni van Bronchurst 13:20 - Dec 20 with 2241 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Latest name linked, supposedly we’ve had talks with him
Giovanni van Bronchurst on 13:35 - Dec 20 with 2181 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea's recent links to Europe have been Spanish and Dutch. Bodde, Van de Gun, Van de Horn, Piroe have been successful to very successful.

Van Zweden was great for Swansea that is why the fans hate him. He was wrong about Piroe though.

A good option in my view . His good managerial stats at Rangers does not mean much given the lack of competition. The Everidsie is quite tough and he did pretty good at Feyenoord.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 19:00 - Dec 20 with 1708 viewsSullutaCreturned

Why has nobody approached him since rangers sacked him? Or is it that he doesn't want to manage again?

Either way I don't see it happening.

If I was putting a bet on it would be Sheehan, the cheap and easy option. It's either going to be him or we won't have a new manager/coach in place til sometime in the new year.
Giovanni van Bronchurst on 19:32 - Dec 20 with 1607 viewsWhiterockin

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 19:00 - Dec 20 by SullutaCreturned

Why has nobody approached him since rangers sacked him? Or is it that he doesn't want to manage again?

Either way I don't see it happening.

If I was putting a bet on it would be Sheehan, the cheap and easy option. It's either going to be him or we won't have a new manager/coach in place til sometime in the new year.

The board are having their Nero moment. Yet another match on Friday with no decision made so far.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 20:18 - Dec 20 with 1479 viewsQJumpingJack

They will keep going with Sheehan for a bit. I can't see a new manager coming in until mid Janaury.
Giovanni van Bronchurst on 20:30 - Dec 20 with 1448 viewsWhiterockin

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 20:18 - Dec 20 by QJumpingJack

They will keep going with Sheehan for a bit. I can't see a new manager coming in until mid Janaury.

Friday will be his 4th match, the bookies pay out after 10, worth a punt?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 08:35 - Dec 21 with 1046 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 20:30 - Dec 20 by Whiterockin

Friday will be his 4th match, the bookies pay out after 10, worth a punt?

With the Xmas fixtures that may be worth a punt.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 11:32 - Dec 22 with 857 viewspencoedjack

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 13:35 - Dec 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea's recent links to Europe have been Spanish and Dutch. Bodde, Van de Gun, Van de Horn, Piroe have been successful to very successful.

Van Zweden was great for Swansea that is why the fans hate him. He was wrong about Piroe though.

A good option in my view . His good managerial stats at Rangers does not mean much given the lack of competition. The Everidsie is quite tough and he did pretty good at Feyenoord.

I’m not sure who is the biggest cock you or Van Zweden
Giovanni van Bronchurst on 11:49 - Dec 22 with 819 viewsQJumpingJack

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 13:35 - Dec 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Didn't JVZ have shares alongside David Morgan? [from memory in Jack To A King they were pen pals from the early 80s?]
Login to get fewer ads

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 14:20 - Dec 22 with 692 viewspencoedjack

Giovanni van Bronchurst on 11:49 - Dec 22 by QJumpingJack

Didn't JVZ have shares alongside David Morgan? [from memory in Jack To A King they were pen pals from the early 80s?]

Yes Tenko & Zweden stated the whole Swans Dutch thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024