Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive 07:47 - Jan 1 with 1380 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

" I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. It was fantastic to see the players and officials working in the community in the lead up to Christmas, helping those less fortunate than ourselves. The players were grateful to be able to provide presents to those children who needed to be in hospital at this time of year. I'd like to thank the players for their efforts and for their present to me which reminds me of home every time I look at my Mickey Mouse watch.
Our relentless pursuit of a new manager continues at pace and I know that the exacting process that we are using is the right one. We have taken advice and everyone has said our selection criteria are correct, and as Jase and Stevie say they can't all be right. Thank you for your patience and support, finding the money to support us can be difficult for poor people at this time of year I am told, but the great thing about football is the loyalty that keeps the business afloat no matter how things are going that's why I invested my five hundred dollars.
On the pitch I'd like to thank Brian Sheehan and his staff. I visited Fairwood at Christmas, Brian is an innovative coach it was great to see Peter Parker get a game, I've nicknamed him 'Spiderman'. I was impressed by the training routine that saw all our strikers chasing cows across Fairwood Common with a banjo. Brian assured me that no cows were hurt or are likely to be hurt in the future.
Today we welcome, West Bromwich Albion. I love Bromwich which is a fine city. West Brom have a great history and have been long time supporters of women's football for many years who can forget when they selected the Three Degrees for their first team.
Try and enjoy part of the game at least."

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 10:24 - Jan 1 with 1275 viewsThrasher6

Very good.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 10:37 - Jan 1 with 1261 viewsWhiterockin

Was the gift the players gave him a subtle hint at the way he is running the club.
Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 12:52 - Jan 1 with 1042 viewsTenbySwan

LOL
Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 12:59 - Jan 1 with 1021 viewsnantywatcher

Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 10:37 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

Was the gift the players gave him a subtle hint at the way he is running the club.

Wake up WR.
Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 13:13 - Jan 1 with 975 viewssw02sea

What planet is this guy from?
Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 13:19 - Jan 1 with 956 viewsWhiterockin

Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 12:59 - Jan 1 by nantywatcher

Wake up WR.

You are right. Micky Mouse and a timepiece, I'm giving the players too much credit.
Coleman's Programme Notes Arrive on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 808 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nice parody. I was pulled up a few years back by someone that was very angry about my post. I told the person the post was a 'parody' post. English is a fantastic language.

"an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect."
[Post edited 1 Jan 15:52]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024