Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fylde Teamsheet 14:10 - Jan 1 with 26314 viewsBarrowdale

Can we really not find 2 other kids. Kelly for example. Fkin pathetic and tin pot.
Ps. Presume we’ve sold Nevitt for a bag of beans
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:12 - Jan 1 with 11339 viewskel

Why ask a question if you’re going to give your own answer in the next sentence?

The negativity is early today, even by your standards.
[Post edited 1 Jan 14:14]
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:17 - Jan 1 with 11270 viewsDaleFan7

It is a puzzling one, if we can put 2 youth team players on the bench surely we could have filled it with a few more. Let's hope for a game with no more injuries today, please
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:26 - Jan 1 with 11190 viewsDrigdale

Agree find it strange that we don't fill the bench with youth players, if not only to let them gain some experience of a real match day situation. Surely the youth team goalkeeper would be better than any outfield player if Moulden was to be injured during the game.
Agree looks like Nevett has gone. Time will tell for how much.
The only reason McNulty may not put others on the bench is to send some sort of message to the Board. What the message may be is anyone's guess.
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:31 - Jan 1 with 11123 viewskel

Call me old fashioned but I’m happy to wait for the manager to explain the reasoning in his post match interview.

People like the OP don’t realise some youth players are at home with their families for the Christmas period, you know like Kelly being in Ireland for example? And Nevett is injured so that’s another bit of negativity blown out of the water.
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:32 - Jan 1 with 11123 viewsD_Alien

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:26 - Jan 1 by Drigdale

Agree find it strange that we don't fill the bench with youth players, if not only to let them gain some experience of a real match day situation. Surely the youth team goalkeeper would be better than any outfield player if Moulden was to be injured during the game.
Agree looks like Nevett has gone. Time will tell for how much.
The only reason McNulty may not put others on the bench is to send some sort of message to the Board. What the message may be is anyone's guess.

Youth team keeper is injured

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/december/brad-kelly-sidelined-through-in

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:36 - Jan 1 with 11093 viewsDrigdale

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:31 - Jan 1 by kel

Call me old fashioned but I’m happy to wait for the manager to explain the reasoning in his post match interview.

People like the OP don’t realise some youth players are at home with their families for the Christmas period, you know like Kelly being in Ireland for example? And Nevett is injured so that’s another bit of negativity blown out of the water.

Well if I was a youth team player and asked to return to be on the bench I would jump at the chance. Footballers, particularly those wanting to start a career, need to take any opportunity that arises rather than be sat at home watching telly.
The official line may be that Nevett has an injury, lets wait and see. It wont surprise me in the slightest if he has left for another club.
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:36 - Jan 1 with 11088 viewsDorkingDale

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:31 - Jan 1 by kel

Nevitt is not injured - he’s gone. £500k apparently.
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:36 - Jan 1 with 11076 viewsDrigdale

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:32 - Jan 1 by D_Alien

Youth team keeper is injured

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/december/brad-kelly-sidelined-through-in

We have another youth team goalkeeper I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:38 - Jan 1 with 11049 viewsDrigdale

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:36 - Jan 1 by DorkingDale

i didn't have to wait long if that's true.
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:39 - Jan 1 with 11033 viewskel

Well we’ve both been told different things but I’ve no issue with being proved wrong.

Still doesn’t justify the constant whinging by some on here.
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:41 - Jan 1 with 11017 viewskel

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:36 - Jan 1 by Drigdale

Well if I was a youth team player and asked to return to be on the bench I would jump at the chance. Footballers, particularly those wanting to start a career, need to take any opportunity that arises rather than be sat at home watching telly.
The official line may be that Nevett has an injury, lets wait and see. It wont surprise me in the slightest if he has left for another club.

How do you know they’re watching telly? People spend time with their families at Christmas for all sorts of reasons.

I know somebody who has travelled to the other side of the world to spend time with their father who probably won’t see another Christmas.
[Post edited 1 Jan 14:43]
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:47 - Jan 1 with 10948 views442Dale

Is there a source?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:54 - Jan 1 with 10889 viewsBarrowdale

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:47 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

Is there a source?

Yeh Kel. Knows everything!
Fylde Teamsheet on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 10852 viewsjonahwhereru

I think we are a resilient side. Today will certainly test that resilience. Hope Rodney and Mitchell do get a run together in the team at some stage. They are the new Humphrys and Beesley who got hardly any time in the same side.
Give it a go lads.
UTD
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:10 - Jan 1 with 10747 viewskel

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:54 - Jan 1 by Barrowdale

Yeh Kel. Knows everything!

Correct and if me calling you out for being the most negative poster on here bothers you, then I’m absolutely delighted.
[Post edited 1 Jan 15:11]
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:11 - Jan 1 with 10753 viewsBarrowdale

Fylde Teamsheet on 14:58 - Jan 1 by jonahwhereru

I think we are a resilient side. Today will certainly test that resilience. Hope Rodney and Mitchell do get a run together in the team at some stage. They are the new Humphrys and Beesley who got hardly any time in the same side.
Give it a go lads.
UTD

Already in danger from short goal kicks
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:15 - Jan 1 with 10695 views442Dale

Fylde Teamsheet on 15:11 - Jan 1 by Barrowdale

No we aren’t.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fylde Teamsheet on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 10492 viewsNorthernDale

It would be nice to get a regular update on injuries, all we get snippets of information. I also feel that McNulty could have included a few more of the youth team on the bench. For example Kelly's family lives in the area and I know his mother and grandfather are both Dale fans, so he could easy have been on the bench.
[Post edited 1 Jan 15:46]
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:45 - Jan 1 with 10457 viewsDalenet

A battling performance - not pretty at all but for all their pressing they haven't penetrated.

Their commentator is trying to be fair to us - but he gets the name of every black player wrong as he doesn't seem to be able to tell who is who. Somebody tell him to use Jez instead of Uchegbulum and he might have more time to work out if it is him
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:50 - Jan 1 with 10381 viewsBarrowdale

Their commentator is as bemused as us allas to why we keep passing in our own box. Kel will know why. Have we had a shot? We could realistically be 3 down. Hey ho. Lets see. We may nick a counter attack
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 10344 viewsMass_Debater

Fylde Teamsheet on 15:11 - Jan 1 by Barrowdale

When?
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 10303 viewsnordenblue

Fylde Teamsheet on 15:45 - Jan 1 by Dalenet

A battling performance - not pretty at all but for all their pressing they haven't penetrated.

Their commentator is trying to be fair to us - but he gets the name of every black player wrong as he doesn't seem to be able to tell who is who. Somebody tell him to use Jez instead of Uchegbulum and he might have more time to work out if it is him

If all else fails he just uses EEL orJohn as the most common players name
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:55 - Jan 1 with 10254 viewskel

Fylde Teamsheet on 15:50 - Jan 1 by Barrowdale

Their commentator is as bemused as us allas to why we keep passing in our own box. Kel will know why. Have we had a shot? We could realistically be 3 down. Hey ho. Lets see. We may nick a counter attack

Really got to you haven’t I?

Lovely stuff.
Fylde Teamsheet on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 10178 viewsBarrowdale

Fylde Teamsheet on 15:55 - Jan 1 by kel

Really got to you haven’t I?

Lovely stuff.

Yeh im in bits
Fylde Teamsheet on 16:00 - Jan 1 with 10149 viewskel

Fylde Teamsheet on 15:58 - Jan 1 by Barrowdale

Yeh im in bits

Imagine if we win. You’ll be even more devastated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024