Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ted Lasso 18:35 - Jan 15 with 1188 viewsTripleNiemi

My misses is now bloödy addicted to this programme and I am yet to get involved. Am I missing something here as she is now starting series 3 and giving the whole saga a good 9.5 out of 10.

Do I need to get amongst it????
[Post edited 15 Jan 18:36]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ted Lasso on 19:22 - Jan 15 with 1130 viewscocklebreath

Nah it’s pony

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ted Lasso on 19:39 - Jan 15 with 1101 viewsUSA_Saint

Thought Ted Lasso started off OK but went downhill quickly. Hated it after a while.

Put her onto the equally hyped 'Welcome To Wrexham'. Real & way, way better. Cos of the Hollywood actor owners quite a few non-football fans enjoy it.

Thought I'd hate it but no - I think Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney come across pretty well and it's great to see them get slowly but surely sucked into the life of a football fan.

Be interesting to see how far Wrexham go. That series is very popular and they have quite a few (very rich) showbiz contacts. I know they are actors - but I think they have gained a genuine love of Wrexham and the surrounding area. As long as they make sure to keep the club for the real, long term, local fans - and not a ground full of rich tourists - then I wish them well. We'll see 'ey?
Ted Lasso on 22:20 - Jan 15 with 1001 viewsButty101

Loved the first series. Watched 30mins of the 2nd series and it was dead to me.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ted Lasso on 20:54 - Jan 16 with 875 viewsLondonSaint76

Wtached all three series back to back with my daughter - fortunately, she was the one facing the TV!
Seriously though, quite liked S1, S2 not so much S3 not at all. Watched it on Apple TV with my daughter when she was unwell for a while so she got to choose what we watched.
Does seem a series the females of our species like. Of minor innterest was the fact a lot of it away from the football pitch was actually filmed in and around Richmond in Surrey which is 5 miles from where we both live and a town we both know well. Have been in the pub they are supposed to go in many times and I can assure you the inside is not the same pub as the outside.
I'll leave it at that before you all fall asleep...

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024