Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Swansea City The Preview 07:45 - Jan 19 with 716 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/61735/southampton-at-swa

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Swansea City The Preview on 09:13 - Jan 19 with 654 viewsSonicBoom

Good summary of the situation I'd say.
Personally I'm not that bothered about the record. It's a brilliant run and has turned our season around, but we are one of the bigger fish in the championship with better players and a bigger budget than most. We have every advantage so I don't really view the record as that important. We've have shorter unbeaten runs when we were in the premier league and to me that was more impressive.

I have to say though that RM has found a way to play and full credit to him for that. If we'd hit the ground running from the start of the season there's no doubt we would be right up there with Leicester. Let's hope that like the Swansea fans, RM will have extra motivation to put one over on them this weekend. Score early and put the game to bed in style.
Southampton At Swansea City The Preview on 12:48 - Jan 19 with 582 viewsCenturion

We should stop worrying about Ipswich and Leicester and just get on with things.
A top two finish would be a bonus, but Leeds also must be hoping to finish in the top two as well.
IMO a chance to go through on the Play Offs is more likely and will be a sign of a very successful season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024