Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just what is going on 18:49 - Jan 19 with 1590 viewsshingle

Another young athlete dead World pole vault champion Shaun Barber dies suddenly, these excess deaths especially in the young and the 45 to 64 age bracket are going through the roof most all heart related, even the Lancet Medical Journal have said this urgently needs looking into but the media for whatever reasons still refuse to highlight it, worrying times.
Just what is going on on 20:04 - Jan 19 with 1547 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well without mentioned certain covid related things involving needles, there's maybe problems arising from having had covid, we know it has had longterm effects on the health of people. There's long covid to start with and we know covids various strains have affected eoples hearts too.

Then we could look at all the chemicals in the food we eat and that includes so called healthy foods, we have fresh meat thats been plumped up with water and treated with chemicals so it retains that water because shops sell it by weight and approx 10% of the weight of chicken is added water and chemicals. Then there's the pesticides and fertilisers spread on the vegetables. All these things get into the food chain and have an affect on our health.

We could also mention the pollution and all the nonsense we breath in every day AND the microplastics that probably 100% of us now have floating arund our bodies.

We're going to kill ourselves off. maybe a Nuclear war will start in the middle/far East or maybe we'll ruin our bodies beyond saving and we'll die off in the next 100-200 years.

One way or the other though human stupidiyt is going to be the end of us sooner rather than later.
Just what is going on on 23:15 - Jan 19 with 1465 viewsBoundy

Without prejudging , but cardio myopathy is a silent killer of many a youngster , we as a family have a history of it who we always thought was from my dads side as he and his brothers all suffered with heart problems but it transpires its on my mothers side who was diagnosed with it after suffering and surviving a heart attack at the age of 82 ( she knew nothing about it at the times ) she's just had her 93rd birthday still going strong but both my two sisters have also been diagnosed with it and with it their children have all been screened and found to have it. Doctors still don't know the cause and still working hard to try and understand its cause and how to treat it.

It also could be an after effect of the Covid jabs but would THEY ever admit it

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Just what is going on on 23:30 - Jan 19 with 1460 viewsmax936

Just what is going on on 23:15 - Jan 19 by Boundy

Without prejudging , but cardio myopathy is a silent killer of many a youngster , we as a family have a history of it who we always thought was from my dads side as he and his brothers all suffered with heart problems but it transpires its on my mothers side who was diagnosed with it after suffering and surviving a heart attack at the age of 82 ( she knew nothing about it at the times ) she's just had her 93rd birthday still going strong but both my two sisters have also been diagnosed with it and with it their children have all been screened and found to have it. Doctors still don't know the cause and still working hard to try and understand its cause and how to treat it.

It also could be an after effect of the Covid jabs but would THEY ever admit it

Its worrying indeed, Covid is easy to blame though has its a recent illness, but there are probably many other reason that may contribute as well I expect.

Both my Parents had pacemakers, Dad only had 20% function of his heart with he passed away in 2022 from Cardiac Arrest, both were in their 80's at 83 and 87. Heart issues have always been here though, its truly awful when it happens in people so young, lost a a distant cousin at 21 who died in his bed suddenly when I was young.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Just what is going on on 08:39 - Jan 20 with 1402 viewstheloneranger

The OP says he died suddenly - yet his family and agent said he had been experiencing health issues and died from medical complications!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Just what is going on on 12:20 - Jan 20 with 1337 viewsSullutaCreturned

Just what is going on on 08:39 - Jan 20 by theloneranger

The OP says he died suddenly - yet his family and agent said he had been experiencing health issues and died from medical complications!!

Yes, you're right, its a misleading OP that the WOL would be proud of,

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2024/jan/18/shawn-barber-pole-vaulter-death-me

Barber died Wednesday at home in Kingwood, Texas, his agent, Paul Doyle, confirmed to the Associated Press. A cause of death was not yet known. Barber had been experiencing health issues.

Not so "suddenly" then.
Just what is going on on 18:34 - Jan 20 with 1276 viewsshingle

Just what is going on on 12:20 - Jan 20 by SullutaCreturned

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2024/jan/18/shawn-barber-pole-vaulter-death-me

Barber died Wednesday at home in Kingwood, Texas, his agent, Paul Doyle, confirmed to the Associated Press. A cause of death was not yet known. Barber had been experiencing health issues.

Not so "suddenly" then.

Yep seen the latest reports saying that, yet two of his ex team mates and friends have said that his health issues were heart related yet he still died unexpectedly in his sleep, so maybe unexpectedly means suddenly anyway, i guess we will find out for certain once the coroner releases his findings however what is certain is yet another young guy has died and the worrying growth of excess deaths continue.
Just what is going on on 19:45 - Jan 20 with 1236 viewsSullutaCreturned

Just what is going on on 18:34 - Jan 20 by shingle

Yep seen the latest reports saying that, yet two of his ex team mates and friends have said that his health issues were heart related yet he still died unexpectedly in his sleep, so maybe unexpectedly means suddenly anyway, i guess we will find out for certain once the coroner releases his findings however what is certain is yet another young guy has died and the worrying growth of excess deaths continue.

I cant find anything that says it was unexpected just had he had health problems. Not that it matters. reading the latest reports I can find they all say what a very nice person he was, that's the important part for me, the world lost a nice bloke.
Just what is going on on 09:54 - Jan 22 with 1035 viewsjackrmee

Just what is going on on 20:04 - Jan 19 by SullutaCreturned

Well without mentioned certain covid related things involving needles, there's maybe problems arising from having had covid, we know it has had longterm effects on the health of people. There's long covid to start with and we know covids various strains have affected eoples hearts too.

Then we could look at all the chemicals in the food we eat and that includes so called healthy foods, we have fresh meat thats been plumped up with water and treated with chemicals so it retains that water because shops sell it by weight and approx 10% of the weight of chicken is added water and chemicals. Then there's the pesticides and fertilisers spread on the vegetables. All these things get into the food chain and have an affect on our health.

We could also mention the pollution and all the nonsense we breath in every day AND the microplastics that probably 100% of us now have floating arund our bodies.

We're going to kill ourselves off. maybe a Nuclear war will start in the middle/far East or maybe we'll ruin our bodies beyond saving and we'll die off in the next 100-200 years.

One way or the other though human stupidiyt is going to be the end of us sooner rather than later.

Covid could be to blame, or the mandatory covid jabs.
Either way, they’ve both been manufactured by us (humans).
Something needs to be done about it, but can it be?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Just what is going on on 13:27 - Jan 25 with 887 viewsmangohilljack

Just what is going on on 12:20 - Jan 20 by SullutaCreturned

Not so "suddenly" then.

Health issues brought on by the the thing that can't be named.
That's what happens when you have a compromised immune system
Just what is going on on 21:24 - Jan 26 with 824 viewsSullutaCreturned

Just what is going on on 13:27 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

Health issues brought on by the the thing that can't be named.
That's what happens when you have a compromised immune system

We dont know what brought on his health issues, it could have been he had undiagnosed problems or it could have been covid itself as it was for many.

Seeing as no cause has been given and this fella lived on a different continent to both of us it may be better not to make extravagant claims.
Just what is going on on 08:02 - Jan 27 with 784 viewsmangohilljack

Just what is going on on 21:24 - Jan 26 by SullutaCreturned

We dont know what brought on his health issues, it could have been he had undiagnosed problems or it could have been covid itself as it was for many.

Seeing as no cause has been given and this fella lived on a different continent to both of us it may be better not to make extravagant claims.

Fair point in that particular case.
When you look at the bigger picture, we all know heart attacks, cancer etc even deaths all happened before this nonsense started but it's no coincidence that with SADS what used to be a once in a blue moon happening is now seen at alarmingly high rate.

We all now know that the V has not been tested thoroughly in anyway shape or form.

Back when it was at it's height doctors were not able to speak out for fear of losing their licence and any other threats they came up against, now they have the chance to speak out and are.

The whole world knows something wasn't right about it. I know people personally who have been injured as a result of having it, there are websites and groups with people openly talking about their own experience of taking it and how their lives have changed since.

Nobody should ignore this and sweep it under the carpet, questions need to be asked and those that have done wrong need to be held accountable.

Washing your hands with it and pretending nothing is wrong and demonising people who question the narrative is not the way to move forward.
[Post edited 27 Jan 8:03]
Just what is going on on 12:48 - Jan 27 with 746 viewsSullutaCreturned

Just what is going on on 08:02 - Jan 27 by mangohilljack

Fair point in that particular case.
When you look at the bigger picture, we all know heart attacks, cancer etc even deaths all happened before this nonsense started but it's no coincidence that with SADS what used to be a once in a blue moon happening is now seen at alarmingly high rate.

We all now know that the V has not been tested thoroughly in anyway shape or form.

Back when it was at it's height doctors were not able to speak out for fear of losing their licence and any other threats they came up against, now they have the chance to speak out and are.

The whole world knows something wasn't right about it. I know people personally who have been injured as a result of having it, there are websites and groups with people openly talking about their own experience of taking it and how their lives have changed since.

Nobody should ignore this and sweep it under the carpet, questions need to be asked and those that have done wrong need to be held accountable.

Washing your hands with it and pretending nothing is wrong and demonising people who question the narrative is not the way to move forward.
[Post edited 27 Jan 8:03]

I'm not entirely opposed to what you say I just want the debate to be balances do sometimes I'm devils advocate.

As it goes I won't be having any more of a certain vaccine because of all the information that has come my way and much of it from health professionals (including my now deceased big sister) as well as quite a lot of 3rd party info from people who know people who know people who had problems.
I cannot put it 100% down to anything specific but there is so much evidence that something is badly wrong since covid that I question it a lot. Hence my first post in this topic,
It is perfectly ok to have doubts and to question things but sometimes it goes a bit beyond and things are postee that cannot be proven, that is dodgy ground, it is fine to have an opinion but if you post something as fact then it must have corroborating evidence.
Just what is going on on 15:24 - Jan 27 with 728 viewsjackrmee

Just what is going on on 12:48 - Jan 27 by SullutaCreturned

I'm not entirely opposed to what you say I just want the debate to be balances do sometimes I'm devils advocate.

As it goes I won't be having any more of a certain vaccine because of all the information that has come my way and much of it from health professionals (including my now deceased big sister) as well as quite a lot of 3rd party info from people who know people who know people who had problems.
I cannot put it 100% down to anything specific but there is so much evidence that something is badly wrong since covid that I question it a lot. Hence my first post in this topic,
It is perfectly ok to have doubts and to question things but sometimes it goes a bit beyond and things are postee that cannot be proven, that is dodgy ground, it is fine to have an opinion but if you post something as fact then it must have corroborating evidence.

You’re right, but it goes both ways mate.
There are hardly any solid facts. Science is not fact. There are arguments for both sides. Just seems to me that the media/government narrative has more holes/lies/corruption, than the other side

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Just what is going on on 16:23 - Jan 27 with 693 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Just what is going on on 15:24 - Jan 27 by jackrmee

You’re right, but it goes both ways mate.
There are hardly any solid facts. Science is not fact. There are arguments for both sides. Just seems to me that the media/government narrative has more holes/lies/corruption, than the other side

According to the New York Times 5.5 billion people around the world have had at least one dose of the covid vaccine. Now the vast majority of those will have had no problem or issues. However with any vaccine or medicine there are always potential harmful side effects. Even if we take a random ball park figure of 1 per cent chance of harmful side effects that’s 55 million people. So even though it’s a tiny percentage of the total number it’s still a huge number of people.

So with numbers that large pretty much everyone is likely to know several people who have had issues and side effects even though it’s a minuscule percentage of the total number of people who have received the vaccine. Especially then considering a lot of people have had 3 or 4 doses.

Edit: replied to wrong post
[Post edited 27 Jan 16:24]

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Just what is going on on 16:33 - Jan 27 with 686 viewsjackrmee

Just what is going on on 16:23 - Jan 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

According to the New York Times 5.5 billion people around the world have had at least one dose of the covid vaccine. Now the vast majority of those will have had no problem or issues. However with any vaccine or medicine there are always potential harmful side effects. Even if we take a random ball park figure of 1 per cent chance of harmful side effects that’s 55 million people. So even though it’s a tiny percentage of the total number it’s still a huge number of people.

So with numbers that large pretty much everyone is likely to know several people who have had issues and side effects even though it’s a minuscule percentage of the total number of people who have received the vaccine. Especially then considering a lot of people have had 3 or 4 doses.

Edit: replied to wrong post
[Post edited 27 Jan 16:24]

1% of 55 million is 550k.
Russia alone had excess deaths of more than that in one year. Compared to deaths from COVID, throughout the whole of the pandemic of only 130k.

Not saying excess deaths are definitely caused by the vax. Just saying that these numbers are bonkers, and people are bonkers if they choose not to question the narrative being spewed at us from all angles.

Just what is going on on 18:01 - Jan 27 with 660 viewsmajorraglan

Sadly, there have always been cases where young people including fit athletes/footballers have passed away prematurely and unexpectedly. This very sad case may be a similar type of case, however there may be more to it and we’ll have to wait and see.

There’s no doubt a sedentary life style, eating more processed food, drinking more alcohol, consuming chemicals etc all play a part an£ there’s no doubt vaccines save lives.

I know of 2 cases where young people, (both very fit sports people) had a heart attack or developed myocarditis after Covid, neither had been vaccinated so it’s far from straight forward.

Let’s wait and see what the outcome is.
Just what is going on on 19:45 - Jan 27 with 641 viewsSullutaCreturned

Just what is going on on 18:01 - Jan 27 by majorraglan

Sadly, there have always been cases where young people including fit athletes/footballers have passed away prematurely and unexpectedly. This very sad case may be a similar type of case, however there may be more to it and we’ll have to wait and see.

There’s no doubt a sedentary life style, eating more processed food, drinking more alcohol, consuming chemicals etc all play a part an£ there’s no doubt vaccines save lives.

I know of 2 cases where young people, (both very fit sports people) had a heart attack or developed myocarditis after Covid, neither had been vaccinated so it’s far from straight forward.

Let’s wait and see what the outcome is.

Thats why it's about individual choice. We can and should question everything but we shouldn't spread falsehoods, shouldn't spread facts that aren't true and shouldn't wander to the extreme end of anywhere.
Just what is going on on 21:39 - Jan 27 with 603 viewsScotia

The elephant in the room nowadays is the pressure put on everyone at all sorts of levels of sport to reach a high level or look like they are.

Most amateur athletes are filling themselves full of supplements and flogging themselves to death in the gym in many cases just to look good.

HGH, PEDS, creatine and collagen are being swallowed by the bucket. On top of over training.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024