Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. 17:20 - Jan 21 with 1417 viewssaintmark1976

How on earth this man remains a referee at any level let alone The Premiership is totally beyond me. In my opinion he would be out of his depth if he were stood in a puddle.
Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. on 19:58 - Jan 21 with 1261 viewsSFC_Referee

From the highlights I saw, he made 1 mistake, and even then VAR should’ve helped him out for it

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. on 20:43 - Jan 21 with 1221 viewssaintmark1976

Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. on 19:58 - Jan 21 by SFC_Referee

From the highlights I saw, he made 1 mistake, and even then VAR should’ve helped him out for it

I admire and commend your loyalty to a fellow referee SFC Referee but that’s all I’m afraid.

The Sheffield Utd penalty should never have been awarded for what was at worst a 50/50 collision.There is even a view to take that the keeper was elbowed.

Salisbury then compounded the above mentioned error by failing to award West Ham a last gasp penalty when a Sheffield Utd player with his back to the ball rugby tackles the West Ham forward to the ground.

Not forgetting that I believe that he was also the V A R referee who told the on pitch official to have a look at the Everton forwards tackle in their Cup game against Crystal Palace. Subsequent result? ...yes that’s right, the sending off decision was rescinded.

I’ve previously seen Salisbury perform at St Mary’s when in my opinion he was beyond poor. Today’s fiasco with or without the aid of V A R, has simply reinforced my view.
Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. on 21:17 - Jan 21 with 1175 viewsSFC_Referee

Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. on 20:43 - Jan 21 by saintmark1976

I admire and commend your loyalty to a fellow referee SFC Referee but that’s all I’m afraid.

The Sheffield Utd penalty should never have been awarded for what was at worst a 50/50 collision.There is even a view to take that the keeper was elbowed.

Salisbury then compounded the above mentioned error by failing to award West Ham a last gasp penalty when a Sheffield Utd player with his back to the ball rugby tackles the West Ham forward to the ground.

Not forgetting that I believe that he was also the V A R referee who told the on pitch official to have a look at the Everton forwards tackle in their Cup game against Crystal Palace. Subsequent result? ...yes that’s right, the sending off decision was rescinded.

I’ve previously seen Salisbury perform at St Mary’s when in my opinion he was beyond poor. Today’s fiasco with or without the aid of V A R, has simply reinforced my view.

Agree that West Ham should’ve had a pen (so how VAR didn’t get involved for that one, well even I can’t defend), but I do think the Sheffield United were right to get a pen, as the keeper misses the ball and just gets the player, which is something that many always complain about keepers getting away with and say they should be penalised for more. Yet they were this time, which is why I personally think they got that one spot on
[Post edited 21 Jan 21:30]

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. on 22:45 - Jan 21 with 1096 viewshedgeend61

Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. on 21:17 - Jan 21 by SFC_Referee

Agree that West Ham should’ve had a pen (so how VAR didn’t get involved for that one, well even I can’t defend), but I do think the Sheffield United were right to get a pen, as the keeper misses the ball and just gets the player, which is something that many always complain about keepers getting away with and say they should be penalised for more. Yet they were this time, which is why I personally think they got that one spot on
[Post edited 21 Jan 21:30]

VAR Probably didn't get involved as Sheff scored on 113th minute, that would have been a couple of min later, it would have been the first 2 hour 90 min game.

That was 100% a pen, have a look at Sheff pen again, theys lucky to get that.
Sheffield Utd v West Ham- Michael Salisbury, another display of ineptitude. on 01:35 - Jan 22 with 1011 viewssaint22

He is just another one in a very long list of incompetent fools
He is also the one who has been in charge of var for most of the recent inept decisions
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024