Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ 13:58 - Jan 22 with 6549 viewsRhonddaSwans

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Montenegro πŸ‡²πŸ‡ͺ get fined because of they’re pitch?

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 23:49 - Jan 24 with 296 viewsSTID2017

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 23:08 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

23:00 hrs Vote latest.

An absolute majority 51% are now aligned for the north East Stand to clean up their act and not denigrate our nation with their approval and validation of English (what the law calls) "racially aggravated disorderly conduct".

Less than 5% actually enjoy the seedy chanting. Cymru am byth.
[Post edited 24 Jan 23:09]

Or possibly 29 people voted along with you to humour you?
Sorry I can't believe we have 29 other posters who feel strongly enough to give a hoot ( or should that be a bleat ? )

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 23:55 - Jan 24 with 296 viewsSTID2017

To solve the πŸ‘ lover question is the chant ok πŸ˜‰β‰οΈ on 22:27 - Jan 23 by Whiterockin

It matters not a jot if some people are offended or the result of an online poll, nothing is going to change. That is just the way it is. If anyone thinks the club is going to curb the chanting of the NE corner they are insane, that is the area players and management go to applaud. It's just some posters posturing and completely pointless.

Exactly.
I cannot say I like the language that emanates from football crowds with their chants and songs ( both ours and the opposition fans) however I can recognise that it is the nature of the football crowd and TBH I think we have more to worry about in the world than mindless football chants

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024