Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Driving To Watford On Sunday 13:27 - Jan 23 with 968 viewsSaintNick

I have now decided to go up on Sunday rather that Saturday as I have decided that Watford probably isn't a good night out so is anyone driving up as I might need a lift

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Anyone Driving To Watford On Sunday on 13:41 - Jan 23 with 941 viewssaints__fan__73

Why's it on Sunday? Foreign TV coverage I assume?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Anyone Driving To Watford On Sunday on 16:00 - Jan 23 with 866 viewsericofarabia

Anyone Driving To Watford On Sunday on 13:41 - Jan 23 by saints__fan__73

Why's it on Sunday? Foreign TV coverage I assume?

Yep!.
Sod the people who actually go to the matches!
To add insult to injury, Bus replacement service all the way from Southampton to Blazingsmoke 🤮

Has anybody had to use the replacement service on a matchday,
especially such a long distance? Do they provide enough Buses to cater for the amount of passengers likely to be using it?
Anyone Driving To Watford On Sunday on 16:34 - Jan 23 with 829 viewsSaintNick

Anyone Driving To Watford On Sunday on 16:00 - Jan 23 by ericofarabia

Yep!.
Sod the people who actually go to the matches!
To add insult to injury, Bus replacement service all the way from Southampton to Blazingsmoke 🤮

Has anybody had to use the replacement service on a matchday,
especially such a long distance? Do they provide enough Buses to cater for the amount of passengers likely to be using it?

It is chaos, so im told by a South Western trains employee is that those who plan these things rarely bother to check whether there will be increased use age due to sporting events etc, they just base it on an average day

Luckily enough the only other game on in London that day is QPR V Huddersfield

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Anyone Driving To Watford On Sunday on 20:27 - Jan 24 with 500 viewsericofarabia

Anyone Driving To Watford On Sunday on 16:34 - Jan 23 by SaintNick

It is chaos, so im told by a South Western trains employee is that those who plan these things rarely bother to check whether there will be increased use age due to sporting events etc, they just base it on an average day

Luckily enough the only other game on in London that day is QPR V Huddersfield

This post has been edited by an administrator

Having spoken to staff at Eastleigh Station, firstly they seemed oblivious to the Bus Replacement Service being in place on Sunday, and thought from previous experience that likey just 1 or 2 buses provided per scheduled train, amnd starting at Central and calling at all stops to Basingstoke 😲
I have decided to avoid all potential stress of will I or won't I get a place on the Bus, and have booked on Nick's Saints Away Travel who advertise on here. My 1st time with them but letting the coach take the strain and avoiding the stress!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024