Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts 12:25 - Feb 3 with 4267 viewsUTS1885

Its something thats been mentioned in the past and now there is talk about doing it. I think its quite unique that we dont have named stands. Simply because history continues and where will legends in the future go ?

Names being considered, Liebherr , Le Tissier, Wallace, McMenemy, Paine, Lambert
Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:56 - Feb 7 with 496 viewssaints__fan__73

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 14:32 - Feb 7 by Jellybaby

Haha, my turn to laugh. Even the vertical ones?! Enjoy the rest of your day, keep your head down.

Thanks for the chat.

Yes, planes can go up and down! Had a quick look on Twitter just now to see how the nutjob community was doing and it does seem to be thriving!

This was from a Woman moaning about no sun and dark skies. She lives in Wales and it's February!

[Post edited 7 Feb 14:56]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 20:19 - Feb 7 with 405 viewsHeisenberg

I see Le Tiss is now aligning himself with Joey Barton. It’s such a shame Matt has gone down this route. He’s free to air his opinions of course but what a twot he has become.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 00:00 - Feb 8 with 354 viewsChesham_Saint

Renaming Stands At St Marys - Your thoughts on 20:19 - Feb 7 by Heisenberg

I see Le Tiss is now aligning himself with Joey Barton. It’s such a shame Matt has gone down this route. He’s free to air his opinions of course but what a twot he has become.

I’m curious, how is he aligning himself with Barton?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024