Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best away days next year? 21:50 - Feb 5 with 2982 viewsRhonddaSwans

After the weekend

Bristol Rovers

Or even better

Barry town or TNS?

Lads we are in shit street 😡

This side is the worst Swansea squad ever

apart from Darling and lowe.

I am not even joking I had a dream at the start of the season .
Of us struggling in league one, let Derby and Wigan show us how hard that league is.

When are we all going to wake up and see we needed an experienced manager.

I would of rathered Kenney Jacket back here than Williams.

We haven't got a pre season OR OWNERS WHO WILL BACK ANYONE!

BLOODY HELL WE ARE FODDER!

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Best away days next year? on 17:12 - Feb 6 with 859 viewsSgorioFruit

i am looking forward to the welsh derby next year.
Swansea v Wrexham by the looks of it.

Even better if Newport County can go on a promotion run. Three Welsh clubs in league 1.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Best away days next year? on 18:56 - Feb 6 with 807 viewsbuilthjack

Best away days next year? on 17:12 - Feb 6 by SgorioFruit

Even better if Newport County can go on a promotion run. Three Welsh clubs in league 1.

We won’t go down.
Good to see you posting on here

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Best away days next year? on 12:31 - Feb 7 with 736 viewsbennytheblue

Best away days next year? on 17:12 - Feb 6 by SgorioFruit

Oh fruits….seems like a long time ago you were all over ccmb boasting about how wonderful you were, how the times have changed eh? You seemed to disappear a tad off the site a few years back?
At least some things never change, we, your far bigger brothers will always be a car crash just didn’t see you lot coming to join us in the pile up……
Best away days next year? on 13:20 - Feb 7 with 702 viewsKeithHaynes

Best away days next year? on 12:31 - Feb 7 by bennytheblue

Oh fruits….seems like a long time ago you were all over ccmb boasting about how wonderful you were, how the times have changed eh? You seemed to disappear a tad off the site a few years back?
At least some things never change, we, your far bigger brothers will always be a car crash just didn’t see you lot coming to join us in the pile up……

Ah, but on the way back not trying to get there 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Best away days next year? on 09:03 - Feb 8 with 604 viewsbennytheblue

Best away days next year? on 13:20 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Ah, but on the way back not trying to get there 😉

I don’t know Keith, we both appear to have quite useless owners when it comes to the business of running a football club, Tan though, for all his faults, has deep pockets and seems to almost enjoy wasting his money by not employing a decent DoF, I’m not sure how deep the pockets are of your hedge funders but I’m guessing the 27 have probably recouped what they put in at least?
Best away days next year? on 23:19 - Feb 8 with 517 viewsowainglyndwr

Best away days next year? on 18:56 - Feb 6 by builthjack

We won’t go down.

Really p@ssed off after Plymouth at first , but looking at it now , really we should of won or at least had a point .
The positives we do have some decent players and the new signings at present are looking exciting to watch .

I am not sure and don't know why but , I just have a feeling the manager will cut it and build a decent team for the start of next season.

And for Benny the 🔔 end , over the last 40 years you've lived in our shadows and probably will again once we have our rebuild.
Best away days next year? on 08:46 - Feb 9 with 484 viewsbennytheblue

Best away days next year? on 23:19 - Feb 8 by owainglyndwr

Really p@ssed off after Plymouth at first , but looking at it now , really we should of won or at least had a point .
The positives we do have some decent players and the new signings at present are looking exciting to watch .

I am not sure and don't know why but , I just have a feeling the manager will cut it and build a decent team for the start of next season.

And for Benny the 🔔 end , over the last 40 years you've lived in our shadows and probably will again once we have our rebuild.

You were doing well until that last bit dude, the shadows eh? Yeah it really feels like it…..just smile
Best away days next year? on 09:28 - Feb 10 with 411 viewsSgorioFruit

Best away days next year? on 18:56 - Feb 6 by builthjack

We won’t go down.

thank you my friend, i have grown up a bit now :)

Login to get fewer ads

Best away days next year? on 09:33 - Feb 10 with 409 viewsSgorioFruit

Best away days next year? on 12:31 - Feb 7 by bennytheblue

Gosh I used to get some bites on CCMB, as you refer to.

Yes, times were brilliant weren't they? 7 years in the premier league, beating all the top teams. Same sort of time you lot changed to red wasn't it? I still can't work that one out.

Life indeed was good. For a football fan anyway.

Now, we may be playing Wrexham and Newport next season, and I cannot wait. Hopefully with the removal of the American owners along the way.

:)

Best away days next year? on 17:24 - Feb 10 with 371 viewsdantheswansman

Absolute nonsense, the players are a talented bunch but for one reason or another it just hasnt clicked, imagine calling Paterson, Grimes and Ronald, Darling, Lowe, Rushworth the worst haha
There is delusional and then there is you who has gone a whole level beyond, there are worse teams than this above us! let alone the ones below
Best away days next year? on 17:51 - Feb 10 with 350 viewsRhonddaSwans

Best away days next year? on 17:24 - Feb 10 by dantheswansman

Absolute nonsense, the players are a talented bunch but for one reason or another it just hasnt clicked, imagine calling Paterson, Grimes and Ronald, Darling, Lowe, Rushworth the worst haha
There is delusional and then there is you who has gone a whole level beyond, there are worse teams than this above us! let alone the ones below

Delusional 🤣

I suppose you have gone to many games lately?

Was you at Birmingham away?

I suppose after 3 points today we can start to relax.

But we are not safe yet,
There are sides in the bottom 3 picking up points.

We have been disjointed.

Honestly Dan are you the one off Wales online?

(dan bottom burp?)

Because you are talking like him

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Best away days next year? on 18:30 - Feb 10 with 325 viewsdantheswansman

Best away days next year? on 17:51 - Feb 10 by RhonddaSwans

Delusional 🤣

I suppose you have gone to many games lately?

Was you at Birmingham away?

I suppose after 3 points today we can start to relax.

But we are not safe yet,
There are sides in the bottom 3 picking up points.

We have been disjointed.

Honestly Dan are you the one off Wales online?

(dan bottom burp?)

Because you are talking like him

I don't need to justify which or how many games i attend to you or anyone for a start, its also irrelevant as attending games does not take away anyone's ability to have an opinion about them, really silly way of thinking to be fair but i already knew you lacked brain cells

I would rather burn my own eyes out with a chopstick than go on that rag tag outlet, i have standards and Wales online don't meet them

The best thing about being online is you can chose anonymity and more people should!
Best away days next year? on 18:45 - Feb 10 with 320 viewsKeithHaynes

Best away days next year? on 09:33 - Feb 10 by SgorioFruit

Gosh I used to get some bites on CCMB, as you refer to.

Yes, times were brilliant weren't they? 7 years in the premier league, beating all the top teams. Same sort of time you lot changed to red wasn't it? I still can't work that one out.

Life indeed was good. For a football fan anyway.

Now, we may be playing Wrexham and Newport next season, and I cannot wait. Hopefully with the removal of the American owners along the way.

:)

Nit a chance, they are in free fall. We are about to turn the screw in the championship.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024