Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crazy fixture list incoming 14:21 - Feb 7 with 758 viewsUTS1885

We really shouldn’t be playing West Brom on the Friday just three days after Bristol City. Five league games in fourteen days, which is going to play a big role in promotion.
Crazy fixture list incoming on 14:29 - Feb 7 with 731 viewsTimSaint

Victims of our own success.

WBA Away has been moved from Saturday 3pm to Friday night for the TV.
When they selected it for TV, it was 5th at home to 4th, so you can see why they wanted to choose it - but in hindsight, I guess it could have been the early or late kick off Saturday game ?

Currently it is 5th at home to 2nd.

TimSaint

Crazy fixture list incoming on 16:50 - Feb 7 with 587 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Many players will tell you that when the team are winning they can’t wait for the next game to come so they can get back out there and do it all over again. They will tell you don’t care about the schedule, the more games they win, the more they want to play and win even more games. That said, there has to be a limit and 5 games in 14 days is pushing it. I think we are one of the best equipped to deal with it, Edozie is back from injury, Sulemana should not be far behind, Aribo will be back soon and we showed last night what a team with 7 changes could do against a near 1st XI fielded by a Championship opponent. It will be tough, in fact one hell of a challenge especially with Leeds breathing down our necks but back to the original point, if we can keep winning League games I am sure the spirit within the team will carry us through to the end.
COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024