Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Championship result....do we deserve it? 20:21 - Feb 10 with 716 viewsThrasher6

I didn't see it coming like everyone...in a rational, boring mind....but I threw a big dart (bet) on us winning. Why? It's the Championship...and it's the most mixed up league in the world....(actually that has been proven)

So we are faced with a question....is this a freak result...or are we on a roll..

I've haven't a scobie...
[Post edited 10 Feb 20:24]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 20:57 - Feb 10 with 653 viewspembsjack

For me it wasn't just the result, but the performance. We played with fast paced attacking intent as well as continual closing down. Clear progress amongst the group who seem to be buying into what Williams wants do to. I'm feeling more optimistic about the future than I have for a while.
A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:11 - Feb 10 with 631 viewsKeithHaynes

Fully committed result, well deserved, and if we repeat that in the two upcoming home games there’s points there for us. Especially Ipswich.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:19 - Feb 10 with 606 viewsWhiterockin

A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:11 - Feb 10 by KeithHaynes

Fully committed result, well deserved, and if we repeat that in the two upcoming home games there’s points there for us. Especially Ipswich.

Obviously the big difference for me is pace, teams push up and we can hit it long pushing them back and giving us more space.
A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:21 - Feb 10 with 599 viewsBoundy

A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:11 - Feb 10 by KeithHaynes

Ipswich are throwing a slight wobble at the moment , drawing at home to WBA today so if we play with the same commitment ( which imo got us over the line today ) then yes why not .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:22 - Feb 10 with 595 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:19 - Feb 10 by Whiterockin

Obviously the big difference for me is pace, teams push up and we can hit it long pushing them back and giving us more space.

Precisely I’ve been saying this for years. When confronted with the threat of pace opposition defences naturally move a few yards deeper whether they are aware of it or not. This creates more space and time to play,

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:41 - Feb 10 with 526 viewsWhiterockin

A Championship result....do we deserve it? on 21:22 - Feb 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Precisely I’ve been saying this for years. When confronted with the threat of pace opposition defences naturally move a few yards deeper whether they are aware of it or not. This creates more space and time to play,

If we used that pace to run diagonally into the box with the ball I guarantee that we would get more penalties as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024