Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 55788 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 1951 viewsstainrods_elbow

They've shown us in recent weeks how much better they can be than that dross, which is what kills you.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 1954 viewsSteveB

That half was nothing short of pathetic. Stoke not won at home since October, absolutely bag of shite & couldn't string a pass together for 30 mins. We are time wasting from our 1st corner after 18 mins ffs. Game plan? Cross balls into a box where only Stoke defenders dwell, I despair.

The corner, same as it ever was.....
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 1943 viewsSherryHoop

Just seen the goal again.

Two completely unmarked touches in the box with plenty of players around.

A total mess.

Set pieces have cost us sooooo many points this year.

Aaaaaaargh
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 1903 viewsactonman

We had control of the game first 30 mins , looked dangerous on the attack and Stoke looked clueless then all of a sudden we let them in with sloppy play a few times , crowd gets up then proceed to gift corners at will ? It’s like we want to fking lose !!
Armstrong is getting nothing from the ref , usual referee tw@t but ffs don’t just fking stand there moaning about it while they fly off the other way !!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 1880 viewsGaryBannister86

Two conclusions from that first half:

> Begovic. Another goal down to him and his footwork. Probably thought he was still playing for Stoke or maybe he had a call from his Soccer School / Merchandise Manager to deal with. The bloke is crap, overpaid, will bugger off at the end of the season when we are in League One with nothing but a bigger bank balance. We are mugs.

> Armstrong - grow up. You are a good player but for the love of God drop the arm waving

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Post edited 14 Feb 20:48]
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:47 - Feb 14 with 1866 viewscolinallcars

I don't know how some of our players find their way downstairs in the morning. If they actually get up in the morning.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 1864 viewsVancouverHoop

Build up to the goal started with a shit pass out from Begovic. We'd be so much better with a decent keeper. He made a couple of decent saves but always looks vulnerable playing out from the back.

He's a strange one. It doesn't look as if he's part of the team to me. He's clearly been a good keeper, and occasionally shows it. But much of the time it's as if he's playing with everyone else for the first time. I know he's had some decent performances this season, and perhaps I'm wrong but I get the impression that he's doing us a favour by just showing up.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 1850 viewsStanisgod

Where's the midfield gone from Saturday ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 1809 viewsdavman

That bastard hope has done it again, hasn't it?

Rubbish half after a bright first 10-15 minutes.

...and now we are behind to a goal that was coming for the last ten minutes. We need to come out of the blocks fast this half, but not sure we are capable of that.

CMONNNNNNNN.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 1735 viewsstainrods_elbow

It's performances like that that make me feel forces at the club want us relegated, just like (as Peter Hucker strongly implied) they wanted us to lose the Milk Cup Final.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 1692 viewsMatch82

Got to get at them early. Let's be aggressive
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 1622 viewsDorse

Worst part is I'm having to watch this sober. This wangs chung.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 1619 viewsJuzzie

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:49 - Feb 14 by stainrods_elbow

It's performances like that that make me feel forces at the club want us relegated, just like (as Peter Hucker strongly implied) they wanted us to lose the Milk Cup Final.

Interesting, what was Hucker implying?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:52 - Feb 14 with 1573 viewslassel

Risky comment as he has a cult following, but Paal has been atrocious tonight.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:53 - Feb 14 with 1515 viewsBenny_the_Ball

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:48 - Feb 14 by Stanisgod

Where's the midfield gone from Saturday ?

Hayden looks leggy to me, unsurprising given the lack of minutes. Also first half tactics were more akin to Ainsworth, with long balls into the channels for Armstrong to chase. He's not winning many battles and even when he does, the cavalry haven't arrived.

IMHO the team need to get the ball down more and play rather than simply rely on the pace of Armstrong and Smyth.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 1455 viewsstainrods_elbow

That the club doctor gave some of the players sleeping tablets under instruction. It's in an online interview somewhere. Strong hints at dark forces at the club that support a conspiracy verdict.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 1459 viewsJimmyR

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:47 - Feb 14 by actonman

We had control of the game first 30 mins , looked dangerous on the attack and Stoke looked clueless then all of a sudden we let them in with sloppy play a few times , crowd gets up then proceed to gift corners at will ? It’s like we want to fking lose !!
Armstrong is getting nothing from the ref , usual referee tw@t but ffs don’t just fking stand there moaning about it while they fly off the other way !!

This. Exactly
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 1440 viewsconnell10

Paal can't cross a ball

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 1372 viewsQuillPenRiot

There we go, Cook finds Hodge advanced in the middle and good things happen
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 1361 viewsJimmyR

Think we need to get Frey on and hope he can get him self into the right place at the right time or one off his arse or whatever
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 1352 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti looks seriously browned-off. He's not the only one!

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:56 - Feb 14 with 1315 viewsToast_R

Our corners are delivered like a 3 year old
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:56 - Feb 14 with 1311 viewsBenny_the_Ball

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:54 - Feb 14 by connell10

Paal can't cross a ball

Corner was abysmal.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:56 - Feb 14 with 1314 viewsSpaceman_P

what pisses me off is our endless inconsistency I hope we can get 2 goals this half and win this match like I predicted.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:56 - Feb 14 with 1305 viewsJuzzie

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:54 - Feb 14 by stainrods_elbow

That the club doctor gave some of the players sleeping tablets under instruction. It's in an online interview somewhere. Strong hints at dark forces at the club that support a conspiracy verdict.

Wow, that’s staggering if true, but for what purpose ?
[Post edited 14 Feb 21:16]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024