Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 55790 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 2181 viewsSuperhoops2808

Another bloody corner
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 2180 viewsQPRSteve

Búgger
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 2164 viewstraininvain

Ffs knew that was coming. We’ve had chances and didn’t take them.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 2149 viewsSK_hoops

ANOTHER CORNER.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 2127 viewsDorse

Fcuking fcuk fcuk fcuketty fcuk fcuk fcuk

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 2112 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Bugger. It's been coming. Once again undone by our inability to defend set pieces and see out halves.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 2118 viewsMatch82

Fcksocks.
Lost the first header then Colback lost his man
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 2114 viewsconnell10

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:31 - Feb 14 by traininvain

Ffs knew that was coming. We’ve had chances and didn’t take them.

Corner again

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 2098 viewsQuillPenRiot

Set play crap, stoke has us in shambles across the midfield and then in our own third
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 2072 viewsBklynRanger

Right on cue
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:33 - Feb 14 with 1903 viewsVancouverHoop

We are a different team from the one I saw last Saturday. Can't understand why for the life of me.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:33 - Feb 14 with 1894 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Marti, knock this long ball nonsense on the head and revert to what's been bringing success in the last few weeks.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:33 - Feb 14 with 1906 viewsSuperhoops2808

In my opinion that was undeserved - We have been the better side but that last 10 minutes it was getting closer
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 1864 viewsHooping_Mad

Fuming

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 1782 viewspaulparker

Sickening how many goals this club concedes on halftime or 5 minutes after halftime

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 1753 viewsHayesender

Armstrong off at half time please. Its like playing with 10 men and one petulant child

Poll: Shamima Beghum

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 1755 viewsToast_R

It's a disaster really. Right on half time, letting Stoke dominate the half towards the end and gift them the rewards. Just haven't been at it against a team as poor as them. Says everything you need to know..
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 1742 viewskensalriser

Could see that coming a mile off. Started better and then just waved them back into the game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:35 - Feb 14 with 1707 viewsBoston

And there was me, finally happy the streaming got sorted out...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:35 - Feb 14 with 1635 viewsLongRanger

corner came from messing about with it, we've not been at it tonight, they are bang average with no confidence and we give them that
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:35 - Feb 14 with 1608 viewsMick_S

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:34 - Feb 14 by Hayesender

Armstrong off at half time please. Its like playing with 10 men and one petulant child

Not good, is it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 1590 viewsBenny_the_Ball

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:33 - Feb 14 by Superhoops2808

In my opinion that was undeserved - We have been the better side but that last 10 minutes it was getting closer

Disagree. Instead of going at a nervous opposition, we allowed Stoke to build momentum by ceding possession and looking to catch them on the break. After conceding several set pieces the pressure finally told.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 1514 viewsMatch82

We are losing to a goal from a fast food restaurant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataburger
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 1513 viewsFredManRave

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:33 - Feb 14 by VancouverHoop

We are a different team from the one I saw last Saturday. Can't understand why for the life of me.

We raise our game against decent teams and lower our game against shit teams, usually to just below their level.

Game's not over yet though. If there's one thing we've seen over recent weeks it's our comebackability.

Not throwing in the towel yet...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:37 - Feb 14 with 1481 viewsstainrods_elbow

Shit game, and then the obligatory kick in the teeth from the usual source.

We look lame, half-baked, and one-dimensional. Let's hope Marty has an ace up his sleeve somewhere!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024