Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got to do this on our own 17:37 - Feb 16 with 524 viewssaint901

I've seen a few threads around, such as Millwall helping Ipswich to and easy win and the loss of Downes for a few games perhaps and the impending suspension of a few players.

At the end of the day we cannot rely upon other teams failing to loss when we want them to or not having replacements for key players if they cannot play.

The management of the squad need to keep the first 11 focused on winning and let the teams around us worry about us.

If we are missing a key player (and to be honest it's not Downes I fear losing but one or more the CB's) then change the shape of the team to compensate.

This end of the season is where managers need to show their worth and quality and it continues ot worry me that RM has not been here before. I hope he is listening to some good advice.
We've got to do this on our own on 17:57 - Feb 16 with 477 viewsgrumpy

We have to get more aggressive in midfield,Smallbone is not the answer.
Lacking a big presence in the opponents penalty box.
Bazuna is a good keeper but he worries me when he wants to dribble the ball out of this area and pass to one of our players who is closely marked.
Here's hoping our mindset is right tonight because its going to need to be.
COYRss
We've got to do this on our own on 18:23 - Feb 16 with 427 viewsSouthamptonfan

We've got to do this on our own on 17:57 - Feb 16 by grumpy

We have to get more aggressive in midfield,Smallbone is not the answer.
Lacking a big presence in the opponents penalty box.
Bazuna is a good keeper but he worries me when he wants to dribble the ball out of this area and pass to one of our players who is closely marked.
Here's hoping our mindset is right tonight because its going to need to be.
COYRss

Hopefully Aribo is back tonight, along with Downes. Aribo is a real power in midfield and will make a massive difference. With both Aribo and Downes in the midfield, we will be a totally different prospect I would think.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

We've got to do this on our own on 18:26 - Feb 16 with 421 viewsgrumpy

We've got to do this on our own on 18:23 - Feb 16 by Southamptonfan

Hopefully Aribo is back tonight, along with Downes. Aribo is a real power in midfield and will make a massive difference. With both Aribo and Downes in the midfield, we will be a totally different prospect I would think.

Downes will make a considerable difference, we've missed him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024