Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Hull City The Verdict 15:15 - Feb 21 with 796 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/61991/southampton-v-hull

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Hull City The Verdict on 15:52 - Feb 21 with 715 viewsButty101

You seem to be letting Baz off the hook. He had a shocker. He got another assist for the opposition parrying a ball into the centre. His kicking was woeful. Even Martin admitted he had a tough night. Adam Armstrong had his worse game of the season and deserved to be hooked.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton V Hull City The Verdict on 19:49 - Feb 21 with 502 viewsSonicBoom

Another very poor first half. We can't keep gifting the opposition a head start and hope to turn it around.
I think the outcry is because we could play so well at West brom, then look so clueless and ragged last night. Performances will fluctuate of course, but the difference between our good and bad is much too wide right now.
Southampton V Hull City The Verdict on 20:38 - Feb 21 with 424 viewsmushinexile

Once again, we simply are not good enough. Ipswich, Leeds and Leicester usually outscore us by at least one goal per game. The only measure of quality is how many goals you score. Those conceded at the other end are another matter of course. OK, you win 46 games 1-0 gets 138 points and wins the division, of course but it isn't realistic. There will always be goals conceded but I see the teams around us having a bigger winning margin too often to delude myself that we are something special. Leeds or Ipswich would both beat us in a playoff final as it stands. The only comfort is that it wasn't Liverpool that nded our run.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024