Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our support 18:24 - Feb 24 with 1773 viewsWestEndBoy

Just because we lose a couple our middle class support sit there like fuxking zombies .pathetic
Our support on 20:03 - Feb 24 with 1580 viewsPatfromPoole

Our support has been middle-class for years.

It means we will take plenty of fans to away games as they can afford it.

It is the same for practically every Prem club except Burnley and Luton.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Our support on 20:08 - Feb 24 with 1565 viewsBLEEDRED

And some reckon a home end will create a Red Wall of sound!!
Our support on 20:52 - Feb 24 with 1469 viewsWestEndBoy

Today was an embarrassment ,fu#king sh#t support don’t deserve to go up
Our support on 09:38 - Feb 25 with 1134 viewskernow

The noise from the away supporters was physically painful to my ears.
Our support on 10:49 - Feb 25 with 1002 viewsBridders2

We were in the morgue that is the Kingsland/Chapel corner where you can hear a pin drop, I didn't hear much from the rest of the ground though. If the support had got going it might have galvanised the team to attack more.
Our support on 12:22 - Feb 25 with 895 viewsBLEEDRED

It may not be very PC, but look at the Millwall fans 95% Adult male, compare that with our away fans, full of women and kids!!
Our support on 12:36 - Feb 25 with 844 viewsPatfromPoole

Our support on 20:08 - Feb 24 by BLEEDRED

And some reckon a home end will create a Red Wall of sound!!

Not sure how moving the away end would have worked yesterday, if the club would have been trying to prevent access to the exits for home fans near to the gulag.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Our support on 14:42 - Feb 25 with 766 viewsBLEEDRED

Our support on 12:36 - Feb 25 by PatfromPoole

Not sure how moving the away end would have worked yesterday, if the club would have been trying to prevent access to the exits for home fans near to the gulag.

It would have been a nightmare, 2800 Millwall walking though the Industrial Estate, then up into the city Centre, do the police send them though St. Marys churchyard? Or a longer way ? How do they get to the Train Station? Of course, it applies to other clubs as well, what is the route away fans will have to use ?
Login to get fewer ads

Our support on 15:00 - Feb 25 with 729 viewscocklebreath

I sat near the front of block 35 and thought in the first half it was the best atmosphere I’d heard this season and Millwall were relatively quiet, 2nd half it died as we Started playing walking football and Millwall made more and more noise

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Our support on 15:23 - Feb 25 with 680 viewsfelly1

Our support on 15:00 - Feb 25 by cocklebreath

I sat near the front of block 35 and thought in the first half it was the best atmosphere I’d heard this season and Millwall were relatively quiet, 2nd half it died as we Started playing walking football and Millwall made more and more noise

They were pretty quiet up at their place earlier this season.
Yesterday with Neil Harris Lions Legend back at the helm plus somehow winning the game, they were loud and proud.

I thought we were OK singing in the first half then boredom followed by resignation set in and we went quiet.
I sit near in the centre of the of the Itchen quite far back just to the right of the half way line.
Obviously not the most vocal place in the ground but pretty much every game people all around me join in with COYR or OWTS once or twice a game.
I always sing, shout encouragement, even if I'm a lone
voice.
I'm quite a laid back person but Saints is where I show my Pashon
Our support on 15:52 - Feb 25 with 638 viewshedgeend61

Our support on 20:52 - Feb 24 by WestEndBoy

Today was an embarrassment ,fu#king sh#t support don’t deserve to go up

It's not just us though is it?

How many clubs in England would the ground be bouncing and noisy when they're losing and playing rubbish? Can't think of any.

Never heard the Leeds fans for 80 min whilst they were being outplayed by Leicester.
Newcastle fans, supposedly loud n proud, silent last night getting pasted at the Emirates.

Notts Forest home fans were about the best atmosphere I came across last season in the PL, but they'd been out the top flight for 25 years, so don't expect that to last.
Our support on 16:10 - Feb 25 with 607 viewscocklebreath

Agreed it’s not just us, I can hear the players and coaches shouting today at league cup final

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Our support on 16:38 - Feb 25 with 573 views1ASIN12

Our support on 15:00 - Feb 25 by cocklebreath

Have to agree with you .

I thought the Millwall fans were very quiet , just like they were at the Den , especially in the 1st half .

As the game went on and we ran out of ideas so did the enthusiasm of the fans . As it became obvious Millwall were going to win they became more louder .

No surprise really seeing as the last 2 games we have surrendered automatic promotion with a whisper .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024