Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US investor 10:11 - Feb 29 with 3536 viewsste1

Lined up according to the Graun https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/feb/29/rochdale-football-club-set-to-b

On a pale blue dot

US investor on 10:19 - Feb 29 with 3473 viewsRAFCBLUE

The Grauniad has certainly written a number of good pieces on the situation in recent weeks.

Exclusivity with one bidder is a promising step in any investment process.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

US investor on 10:20 - Feb 29 with 3473 viewsJumeirahDale

Let the rumour mill begin.

I half-wondered if our previous American investors' ears might have perked up at the price tag. Any of our LinkedIn sleuths been watching Altman and co?
US investor on 10:37 - Feb 29 with 3389 viewswozzrafc

US investor on 10:20 - Feb 29 by JumeirahDale

Let the rumour mill begin.

I half-wondered if our previous American investors' ears might have perked up at the price tag. Any of our LinkedIn sleuths been watching Altman and co?

I hope that we all can be sensible, and try and keep that to a minimum. It is in no one’s interest to put this deal in jeopardy if, as Judd has said it is a credible investor.

The club can let the trust do its own due diligence under an understanding of confidentiality, andfeedback their findings they are not happy with. (Judd’s departure even more of a worry.)

It’s up to the club now to give as much detail as possible without disclosing too much that breaks any NDA. Fans need reassurance or rumours will start to fill that void.

Incidentally I did see Eton Musk buying a sausage roll in the Tesco express on Edenfield road!!
[Post edited 29 Feb 11:34]
US investor on 10:40 - Feb 29 with 3370 viewsTrev

The timing of this is no coincidence but hopefully positive news.
US investor on 10:46 - Feb 29 with 3329 viewsEdindale

Fingers crossed that they are the real deal.
US investor on 11:12 - Feb 29 with 3196 viewsDaleiLama

US investor on 10:37 - Feb 29 by wozzrafc

I hope that we all can be sensible, and try and keep that to a minimum. It is in no one’s interest to put this deal in jeopardy if, as Judd has said it is a credible investor.

The club can let the trust do its own due diligence under an understanding of confidentiality, andfeedback their findings they are not happy with. (Judd’s departure even more of a worry.)

It’s up to the club now to give as much detail as possible without disclosing too much that breaks any NDA. Fans need reassurance or rumours will start to fill that void.

Incidentally I did see Eton Musk buying a sausage roll in the Tesco express on Edenfield road!!

Sorry - I know it was a typo - couldn't resist ..........

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

US investor on 11:12 - Feb 29 with 3197 viewsdale1968

Sounds positive..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

US investor on 11:45 - Feb 29 with 3008 viewsBigKindo

Hopefully not another false dawn.
Login to get fewer ads

US investor on 14:01 - Feb 29 with 2496 viewsjonahwhereru

Was it Eton Musk or his brother Eton Mess
US investor on 15:14 - Feb 29 with 2205 viewswheniwasyourage

I can confirm that Elon was seen in Tesco and it was a vegan sausage roll with daddies sauce.
US investor on 15:53 - Feb 29 with 2016 viewswozzrafc

US investor on 14:01 - Feb 29 by jonahwhereru

Was it Eton Musk or his brother Eton Mess

Definitely eton musk and he was getting into a car with his mate Jeff bentos
[Post edited 29 Feb 15:56]
US investor on 16:08 - Feb 29 with 1919 viewsDaleiLama

US investor on 15:53 - Feb 29 by wozzrafc

Definitely eton musk and he was getting into a car with his mate Jeff bentos
[Post edited 29 Feb 15:56]

Were tempers frayed?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

US investor on 16:30 - Feb 29 with 1757 viewsjudd

US investor on 16:08 - Feb 29 by DaleiLama

Were tempers frayed?

***SPAM ALERT***

Poll: What is it to be then?

US investor on 17:06 - Feb 29 with 1574 viewsKenBoon

Rochdale AFC is pleased to announce that World Soccer Holdings LLC have today signed a Letter of Intent to purchase Rochdale AFC

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2024/february/loi-statement/
US investor on 17:12 - Feb 29 with 1487 viewsD_Alien

US investor on 17:06 - Feb 29 by KenBoon

Rochdale AFC is pleased to announce that World Soccer Holdings LLC have today signed a Letter of Intent to purchase Rochdale AFC

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2024/february/loi-statement/

Looks okay at first glance

Still reckon that poll was set up to 'gauge' the likely spread of voting, prior to this move

Should change the mood ahead of tonight

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024